PDA

View Full Version : New Catalog?

joviss
12-25-11, 03:12 AM
When do we get new stuff I've noticed when I reach a new level I don't get anything new unlocked from the Catalog it has stopped at the Colection with the emerald dress :(

pinkberry22
12-25-11, 03:41 AM
Yes when u reach lvl 37 I think? I forgot anyway there is no more cataluges to unlock
But there is new content every week and we get a new catalogues every two weeks maybe
So there is still more coming (:

barleycoon
12-25-11, 04:49 AM
When do we get new stuff I've noticed when I reach a new level I don't get anything new unlocked from the Catalog it has stopped at the Colection with the emerald dress :(

We have lovely updates, with either catalogue items or new decorations weekly. Many players like to reach level 96, and redesign their shops regularly. We also have the goals and we had the constructable make up counter. TL are really kind and give us so many new features quite often, hopefully that will hold players interest. Sorry last level unlocked for catalogue is level 38.

julia3032
12-25-11, 01:17 PM
We have lovely updates, with either catalogue items or new decorations weekly. Many players like to reach level 96, and redesign their shops regularly. We also have the goals and we had the constructable make up counter. TL are really kind and give us so many new features quite often, hopefully that will hold players interest. Sorry last level unlocked for catalogue is level 38.

It must be nice to live in Never Never Land.

joviss
12-25-11, 08:59 PM
Ok thanks :)

Ic3e
12-26-11, 05:53 AM
Yeah, I reached the final level and now I'm a level 40. And barleycoon is right, I like to redesign and I just stick around for outfit ideas I can wear in real life. Guess what I'm wearing right now, hint: S.P.

2candyland
12-26-11, 03:01 PM
Why don't I receive weekly updates like all of my nbrs?