PDA

View Full Version : Boutique Party Part 2 Problem

tones22
12-25-11, 02:55 AM
Im trying to complete Boutique Party, but the problem is I'm stuck at part 2. I have already purchased every piece of clothing, shoes etc for coins that are available before getting this task. So now I have to wait for team lava to release new content in order to achieve this goal as it doesn't recognize that I've already bought everything. I don't want to miss out and have the goal expire, and I don't want to pay gems to skip the task either. Help anyone?

mushroom79
12-25-11, 08:58 AM
The shoes you could still buy as this week's boots are for coins. I am also stuck with the clothing part so I have no choice but to wait for the next update to see if the give coin clothing.

xSnowyOwlx
12-25-11, 11:02 AM
I'm also waiting. I bought the new boots, but the top or dress is unavailable for coins and I still need enough so I can afford the black belt - 50,000 coins - and still have enough to order everything and buy the stupid purple racks that cost 25,000 coins each. Those are for another goal.

tones22
12-25-11, 09:24 PM
I bought the shoes before I got the task...so that doesn't help. Thanks though.
The shoes you could still buy as this week's boots are for coins. I am also stuck with the clothing part so I have no choice but to wait for the next update to see if the give coin clothing.

tones22
12-25-11, 09:25 PM
Oh wow, I haven't gotten that goal yet either. I'm on the ipad, so all the goals have just come in for me. Luckily I have about $1.5million in coins just sitting around so I'm happy to buy whatever I need to.
I'm also waiting. I bought the new boots, but the top or dress is unavailable for coins and I still need enough so I can afford the black belt - 50,000 coins - and still have enough to order everything and buy the stupid purple racks that cost 25,000 coins each. Those are for another goal.

xSnowyOwlx
12-25-11, 10:09 PM
Oh wow, I haven't gotten that goal yet either. I'm on the ipad, so all the goals have just come in for me. Luckily I have about $1.5million in coins just sitting around so I'm happy to buy whatever I need to.

It's just my luck I'd spent all my money last month on very expensive coin items - expansion and flooring, as well as I bought a bunch of the colored racks for Halloween and then for winter.