PDA

View Full Version : iPhone restore all data lost

BVP
10-23-10, 03:21 PM
Hello,

Some hardware damage to my iPhone 4 forced me to get a replacement phone shipped to me. After baking up the old phone and syncing the new phone I later went to check on city story only to find the game had completely started over even though game center still shows all of my achievements in city story. Any chance to get my city back via my storm 8 Id or through my gamecenter account? Frankly im not going to start from the beginning after reaching level 46!! But I was definitely still enjoying the game... Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
10-23-10, 04:33 PM
Hello,

Some hardware damage to my iPhone 4 forced me to get a replacement phone shipped to me. After baking up the old phone and syncing the new phone I later went to check on city story only to find the game had completely started over even though game center still shows all of my achievements in city story. Any chance to get my city back via my storm 8 Id or through my gamecenter account? Frankly im not going to start from the beginning after reaching level 46!! But I was definitely still enjoying the game... Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

I've heard that if you email TeamLava with your old ID and City name and your new ones they return your city.

BVP
10-23-10, 05:57 PM
I've heard that if you email TeamLava with your old ID and City name and your new ones they return your city.

Thanks for the tip! I've sent a support email! Hopefully that will work!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 11:28 PM
Please keep this thread up to date, that'd be the best for all of us