PDA

View Full Version : Our Christmas Bakery?

irishmeagan
12-24-11, 09:35 PM
Happy Christmas! I was wondering....when all is said and done will all the stuff we bought ie furniture, decorations, & special ovens disappear? I was hoping even if not usable my Christmas bakery stuff would be storable till next year. I also here the recipes we unlock will be available after 1/13. Does this include the candy cane oven & cake?

Have a great holiday!

mimidori
12-24-11, 10:40 PM
From what I've read in other threads:

Holiday decorations you bought and appliances you built you can keep, but not purhcase anymore after 1/13,
Holiday recipes you unlocked will stay after 1/13 for a bit longer but not forever,
Holiday recipes you don't have to unlock will go,
Holiday goals will disappear.

FireBoltI
12-25-11, 12:00 AM
Are holiday goals the ones on Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery, not Fashion, Zoo 2, and Pet Shop

---

F.B.I.

FireBoltI on all games

FireBoltI
12-25-11, 12:01 AM
Or wait... maybe (some) fashion goals will be taken off

---

F.B.I.

FireBoltI on all games

mimidori
12-25-11, 12:27 AM
A mod said holiday-specific goals will be taken off.
I assume that the one which says "limited" (chilby) is holiday-specific and the other one (chef) isn't.
But I just saw that in FS one of the goals without "limited" written on it has expired.

irishmeagan
12-26-11, 07:34 PM
Ok let me clarify what I was asking my original post (it's a little jumbled:)

At some point we stop playing I the Christmas version, right? I am assuming it maybe around 1/13?

Do we get to store all of our purchased decor until next year? I'm not really into Christmas decorations all year around.

Thanks!

nmishii
12-26-11, 07:43 PM
Yes, if you bought it, its yours to keep. You can use them next Christmas or anytime. They should be available from any supported version.

There might be an exception for goal decorations and appliances if you transfer to an Android, since they are not available in the Android version. TL would need to answer that.

You can't buy or earn anymore decorations.