PDA

View Full Version : Persian cat

snubbly
12-24-11, 09:21 PM
How much does the persian cat cost? I haven't unlocked the level yet but I want to save for it.

JuniperFruit
12-25-11, 06:22 AM
7 gems for one, then 7 gems for it's mate and 7 gems for each baby.

snubbly
12-25-11, 12:06 PM
Eep. I have enough for 2 but no babies. I wish there was a way to earn gems in this game.

xSnowyOwlx
12-25-11, 12:23 PM
There's a way to, I'll bet the contests will include the new games.

As long as you enter the contests, you get a chance to win large amounts of gems.

I've also won about 20 gems by completing goals. Haven't bought any gems in this game yet, and I've got 1 Persian and have 8 gems still so I'm considering another Persian but will wait to see about new animals.

JuniperFruit
12-25-11, 02:35 PM
I love the persian and its little pouty face. Also, if you have one then you can make the guinea pig :)

PattyZhangp
12-25-11, 07:31 PM
Eep. I have enough for 2 but no babies. I wish there was a way to earn gems in this game.
There is! If you complete one of the goals (I think it was called Reaching Out; sorry, forgot) you get 10 gems total!

cupcakes4cece
12-25-11, 08:27 PM

This is what I did in my game and I'm happy with the results.

I had 25 freebie gems, the 12 original plus some won from quests. I bought the following cheap cats:

Bengal (7 gems)
Burmese (7 gems)
Persian (7 gems)

Using these animals, you can breed other animals for coins. For example, you can get a Toyger, a Guinea Pig, and a Ragamuffin, all without using any gems. Some of these animals (the Toyger, anyway), are part of other quests.

You are not required to complete families. In my game these animals will stay single and childless. This means I won't be able to complete a few other quests. But oh well, can't have it all.