PDA

View Full Version : help me.... :((

mhnvvu
12-24-11, 05:00 PM
i want to colect the goal...but i ask friends to help....appear a chart " unable to sent as u already requested help them today....but evereday I request for my nbr...and i can't aks they help...why...? Pls help me...?

FlameyHawk
12-24-11, 05:18 PM
Ok let's edit this:

Your Version:
i want to colect the goal...but i ask friends to help....appear a chart " unable to sent as u already requested help them today....but evereday I request for my nbr...and i can't aks they help...why...? Pls help me...?

My Version:
I want to complete this goal in Fashion Story so I ask friends to help. Then a message appears saying "Unable to send this item as you have already requested help from them today" but every day I request from my neighbor the message cappears again. Why? Pls help me...?

I'm cant really answer this but I'm sure someone can.

My guess is you have to send them something.
Or maybe you aren't clicking the right button to send a request.

Anybody have an idea?

mhnvvu
12-24-11, 05:22 PM
thanks for your edit... someone help me pls...?

FlameyHawk
12-24-11, 05:25 PM
First off try re-installing the app.

Your store will be saved.

Tell me what happens after that.

mhnvvu
12-24-11, 05:32 PM
yes...i'll do it... :(

kooky panda
12-24-11, 05:35 PM
You can only request from a nbr after 24 hours of your last request.

marrrina
12-24-11, 05:52 PM
This sounds just like the problem I had when I first got goals. For 2 days it would never let me ask for items despite the fact I never sent requests for goals (or a makeup counter, as I don't have one). Reinstalling/restarting didn't solve the issue either. My only solution was time...after about 2 days I was finally able to send requests without error.

mhnvvu
12-24-11, 05:59 PM
what should i do now...? wait and wait...?

marrrina
12-24-11, 06:04 PM
You can keep trying day after day like I did or you can send an email to support. Maybe they can help you sooner.