PDA

View Full Version : Careful Fashion Goals Expire!

sourlicorice2
12-24-11, 04:22 PM
I'm a little p..d off. One I didn't know goals expired (thought I had till the 13th of January) so wasn't rushing to complete them. I'm on holiday till the 4th so may not have time to complete at least the ones I want to complete (ones for decorations).

I just had one of them expire that I was one step away from completing. The reason I didn't complete it was cause I wasnt able to request the materials from my nbrs cause I had already requesting the parts for the Xmas deco (thankfully I completed that one).

It would have been nice to have a warning that they would expire just like the Xmas deco one had limited written on it which is why I was completing that one first. PLUS I JUST GOT THE GOALS 2 DAYS AGO, I should have been given more time to complete. There's no way to finish 2 goals when u r waiting to b able to send material requests cause it keeps saying u have already sent .....

Way to go TL. Now I no longer like the goals in fashion as much.

nicola_grant
12-24-11, 04:24 PM
The only one I've had expire told me on it that it would expire. It was the one where you request the VIP passes.

shakiba
12-24-11, 04:30 PM
I'm a little p..d off. One I didn't know goals expired (thought I had till the 13th of January) so wasn't rushing to complete them. I'm on holiday till the 4th so may not have time to complete at least the ones I want to complete (ones for decorations).

I just had one of them expire that I was one step away from completing. The reason I didn't complete it was cause I wasnt able to request the materials from my nbrs cause I had already requesting the parts for the Xmas deco (thankfully I completed that one).

It would have been nice to have a warning that they would expire just like the Xmas deco one had limited written on it which is why I was completing that one first. PLUS I JUST GOT THE GOALS 2 DAYS AGO, I should have been given more time to complete. There's no way to finish 2 goals when u r waiting to b able to send material requests cause it keeps saying u have already sent .....

OMG ME TOO!
The goal with the "stand" prize expired for me too, i could finish it because i had to request items the next day. But guess what? It would be gona by then. I go agree that its a little messed up. Im trying to finish the holiday madness, before it expires because it's "limited".

At least the prize wasnt something that you "have to have". You could barely see it.

Just a side note, that it says it would expire in 2 days, but it was really 1 day, i checked once, it says 2 days left. I checked it later, at night, and bam! 12 hrs or so left!. Oh well. What can we do? :/

sourlicorice2
12-24-11, 05:17 PM
Yeah not much but thought I'd warn people. Thankfully I got the limited Xmas deco which is the one I really really wanted. The piano one would b nice but I have a piano already so no biggie if I don't finish that one. Probably won't get the others as I'm on holiday, it's Xmas morning and I'm waiting for my parents to get out of bed (which is the only reason I have time right now to play and go on the forum). MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:-)

FlameyHawk
12-24-11, 05:19 PM
Hmmm it expired...
Never happened to me before.

PM a Moderator for help.

marrrina
12-24-11, 06:00 PM
The Fashion Emergency Goal is the one that expires. It gives you warning (a little "post-it" graphic next to the goal) to tell you how much time there is left. The timer begins once you start making progress on that goal.

sourlicorice2
12-24-11, 06:46 PM
I never noticed the little graphic for the time limit. Wished I had. Wouldn't have started it if I had. Ah well at leat I got the Xmas deco. I'm only bothering to do the goals for the deco. Some of the goals that u get money and stars aren't worth the time. There's one called shoes where the reward is 1,000 coins and 1 star. You have to buy a white table which costs 5,000 coins. So not worth it especially since I don't want any white counters. I'm not bothering with those type of goals just the ones for decorations.

sourlicorice2
12-24-11, 06:50 PM

Edit: It wasnt waiting to send parts request to complete. I think I was waiting on gladiator heels to finish which they had when I went to place them on the counter and got the message the goal had expired.

sourlicorice2
12-26-11, 10:27 AM
Just saw a nbr of my mine who had finished that goal and had the item on display. I'm no longer bothered it expired. I would have most likely sold it. It's not very nice.

Zee_Zatara
12-27-11, 03:51 PM
Does anyone else think that the game is deliberately slowing down goal requests to neighbors, or not sending them at all? I have over 230 neighbors and send requests to all of them daily (I know that you can only ask a neighbor once per day), but I'm lucky to get just a few requests accepted per day. Even if a lot of my neighbors aren't responding/playing that day, this is WAY too slow. I know most of my neighbors are good players and trying to help each other out, so I should really be getting dozens of requests accepted per day rather than 3 to 6. I accept every request that comes my way, and there are a lot of them, but now that I think about it I should be receiving a lot more. I don't think the system is honest and it is really frustrating. :mad:

sourlicorice2
12-27-11, 04:06 PM
I agree. After two days trying to request the materials for the piano I only had 1/10. It took nearly three days for the request to come rolling back to me. Got the piano now but it did take too Lorna for requests to go through.

sourlicorice2
12-27-11, 04:07 PM
I agree. After two days trying to request the materials for the piano I only had 1/10. It took nearly three days for the request to come rolling back to me. Got the piano now but it did take too Lorna for requests to go through.
Edit long not Lorna

digital_ghost
12-27-11, 04:16 PM
I'm convinced my requests aren't going through or something.. For instance in the last day (not since this morning but a 24 hr period) I've only received 4 requests back. I'm sending to active players so I know theres something wrong be it deliberate or just a flaw.

Really, really starting to bug me. Definitely no way I'm using gems to complete these things though. I'm just hoping it's fixed soon. :(

kooky panda
12-27-11, 05:23 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21734-I-m-not-receiving-my-requested-items

shakiba
12-27-11, 05:58 PM
Okay. To make things clear: the standee expired! (dont rly care) and the holday goal will be expired by Jan 13? Anything else that can be or will be expired? I need to know this.