PDA

View Full Version : xmas RS not syncing with regular RS?!

moopet8
12-24-11, 10:37 AM
Did I do something wrong? This is the first time I have downloaded a seasonal update since I am new to the games. I was playing RS, then DL xmas RS, but now it appears like I am running two completely separate restaurants. My XP and $ are not syncing between the two, and people can still visit and tip both of them. I thought our data was stored on TL servers? Shouldn't it have synched? For now I have blocked my door at my reg RS, but I still have a counter full of food.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Lindsay
add mehhh: Moopet8
RS 19
BS 28

barleycoon
12-24-11, 10:58 AM
No, you haven't done anything wrong at all don't worry. Sometimes, when we have two versions it takes a little time for them to both sync. By visiting other players and running the game may help. I tend to just play the Christmas version and then go back to the original version after I've deleted the special version. All our games are safe on TLs server. You might find after you unblock the door, sometimes a quick sale can occur due to blocking off the door. It was not a design feature of the game, however by visiting lots of other players it may prevent a quick sale. It's much easier to build up food etc when we are into middle levels.

moopet8
12-24-11, 11:58 AM
Oh, ok, thank you! I will unblock my door and just hope that they sync up soon (o:

(corrected: BS 26)