PDA

View Full Version : Tip Money

Unregistered
10-23-10, 01:51 PM
When you tip at other restaurants it is +1 populatiry -1 dollar... where does the money come from... I hope it doesn't charge us real money because I have already tipped a lot of times before I thought of this question... does anyone know? please answer...

Unregistered
10-23-10, 02:24 PM
Read the "Community" tab under Getting Started in the Help/FAQ menu of your game. I'm not going to type the whole thing because you can read it yourself, but here are a few basics:

Tipping another will grant them 1 bonus experience point and 20 coins per tip you leave.
You can tip a community member 3 times daily and a neighbor 6 times daily.
Tipping others increases your Star Rating. Your star rating is displayed at the bottom of your screen when you visit other restaurants. It can range from 0 to 4 stars and denotes how much of a community player you are. The higher your star rating, the higher you will be on the community list. Being high on the community list increases the number of people that will visit your restaurant and leave you tips.

The money you leave is not real money and will not be charged to your i-tunes account. Nor is it taken out of your virtual money that you make in your restaurant. It is basically free money that you cannot use, but can give to others. This encourages the "community play" aspect of the game.

Unregistered
10-23-10, 02:46 PM
Thanks I must have missed that...