PDA

View Full Version : Banana Tree

NannyDiLo
12-24-11, 08:43 AM
I cant seem to purchase banana trees. I "tap again to shop"' then find the banana tress and it wont let me plant. Any help out ther?

cast1532
12-24-11, 08:45 AM
Have you try closing your game and opening it again?

barleycoon
12-24-11, 08:48 AM
I cant seem to purchase banana trees. I "tap again to shop"' then find the banana tress and it wont let me plant. Any help out ther?

Have you tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Or could try restarting your device. Sometimes, it can help to try placing in a different area and then moving it after to where you require it.
Let us know if this continues, thanks.

NannyDiLo
12-24-11, 09:45 AM
Senior moment, sorry. I was trying to plant a tree on plowed areas instead of on the green areas! Happy Holidays

pinkster73
12-24-11, 10:00 AM
Senior moment, sorry. I was trying to plant a tree on plowed areas instead of on the green areas! Happy Holidays

Oh so cute :)

barleycoon
12-24-11, 11:02 AM

Don't worry, we are all so busy at the moment. I hope you enjoy playing farm story.

hectorloch
12-25-11, 05:12 AM
I did exactly the same thing last week when I was lining up Plum Trees for the Goals - and then when the penny dropped I discovered half way through the planting I was buying them from the Store when I had 200 or so in Inventory ! And I'm just a young thing, so I can't even blame that :)