PDA

View Full Version : Which items are seasonal & will be taken out by Jan 13?

xoxoBabyGirl
12-24-11, 06:35 AM
Is there a way to confirm exactly what are all the Christmas items that will be taken out by Jan 13? I do have an idea of most, please do correct me if I'm wrong:

Catalogue:

Gold Sparkle ? >it was posted in the "Christmas Teaser"
Santa's Helper
Mrs. Kringle
Lady in Red ? >labeled as "Holiday item"

and their respective clothing items for the avatar

Boutique items:

candy cane rack
candy cane table
red table ?
snowflake counter
snowflake counter for coins
thin candy table
garland rack lighted rack

frosted window

northpole sign
snowflake mirror
holiday tree

peppermint wall

red carpet ?
holly leaf tile

The ones that I'm not sure are questioned marked, if anyone could let me know that'd be great :)

RebekahRJones
12-24-11, 06:59 AM
His is my first season wih TL. Do we get to keep the stuff we've bought or obtained after a season is over? I think we do but wanting to check.

nidaa007
12-24-11, 07:02 AM
the seasonal stuff we buy stays in our game storage or design tab [if not placed in botique... bakery or resturant]...

kooky panda
12-24-11, 09:06 AM
I am still waiting on answer for catalog items.
nidaa is correct, any holiday decoration or avatar item you want try and buy before the 13th. You can store the items. When they take these out of the games, you will be able to keep anything you have already bought.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-24-11, 07:35 PM
I am still waiting on answer for catalog items.
nidaa is correct, any holiday decoration or avatar item you want try and buy before the 13th. You can store the items. When they take these out of the games, you will be able to keep anything you have already bought.

Thanks Kooky, I do know that is how it works with any seasonal item that's been bought. Just wondering if the "questioned marked" items are seasonal or not. If you could find that out that would be great :) thanks!!

xoxoBabyGirl
12-29-11, 09:13 AM
Any new info to add to this? Is the Lady in Red a seasonal item? As well as the red tables and red floors?

mushroom79
12-29-11, 09:15 AM
my guess is that lady in red is seasonal. Cos the teaser had a red/green background just like the rest. But this week snow chic one has the regular background.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-29-11, 09:17 AM
my guess is that lady in red is seasonal. Cos the teaser had a red/green background just like the rest. But this week snow chic one has the regular background.

Thanks!! How about the red tile and red table? I was slow in getting the update so I dont really know if it was there before all the Christmas items rolled in or not.

mushroom79
12-29-11, 09:24 AM
Thanks!! How about the red tile and red table? I was slow in getting the update so I dont really know if it was there before all the Christmas items rolled in or not.

i think the red stuff are. But regarding the catalogs, its really just my guess...Given TL's randomness, I really do not know if they may decide to take out which catalogs. My advice is for the snow chic one, put it as your lowest priority out of the rest. Then get it to at least Level 2 if not to Level 4.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-29-11, 09:27 AM
i think the red stuff are. But regarding the catalogs, its really just my guess...Given TL's randomness, I really do not know if they may decide to take out which catalogs. My advice is for the snow chic one, put it as your lowest priority out of the rest. Then get it to at least Level 2 if not to Level 4.

Sorry you meant they are Christmas items? Or do you mean they are going to stay?

Also, I think you're right about the catalogues....its just they take so much time and with the rollouts we lose a few days!!

mushroom79
12-29-11, 09:46 AM
I mean the red items are Christmas and will be taken out.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-29-11, 10:03 AM

Ok thanks!

dalula
12-29-11, 11:22 AM

No, the red carpet will stay. It was part of the secret bag update, not the Xmas ones.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-30-11, 05:07 AM
No, the red carpet will stay. It was part of the secret bag update, not the Xmas ones.

Really? Ok thats a relief! But the red tables weren't part of the secret bag update too?

memeeta
12-31-11, 05:56 PM
Add me and lets have fun and help each other to complite the goals im alwayes active, my id is memeeta