PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

sophiacml
12-23-11, 06:03 PM
OMG... It takes to expand the zoo! Frustrating is I have all the animals stacked up & the zoo is out of space!

gigglygoo
12-26-11, 06:03 PM
OMG... It takes to expand the zoo! Frustrating is I have all the animals stacked up & the zoo is out of space!

I feel the same way. I think TL makes us wait two days for each expansion so people will get tired of waiting n use their gems to speed up the expansion. Genius on their part, I guess, but frustrating.

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 09:05 PM
It only gets worse I now need 64 banana's and 80,000 coins to expand. So gonna take 2-3 days of requests for bananas depending on how many gifted from neighbor's besides. I was at 2 days for each expansion but they doubled the breeding time and last time they did that the expansion time doubled too. So it will take 2 or 4 days after have all the bananas to expand.

pinkster73
12-30-11, 09:07 PM
And maybe when you get all you need to expand the time might double again, who knows

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 09:14 PM
Yep with TL, who knows is right. Way been change times, I could get Bananas and it will tell me 30 days left..lol.

gigglygoo
12-30-11, 11:22 PM
WHAT? 64 bananas? Goodness, TL has gone, well....bananas! It will take days to get that many for an expansion. AND, I hate this new way of expanding where u get one block of land at a time. I like how in other TL games where u expand from 11x15 to 12x16 n so forth. Makes it a lot easier to design.
TL expects people will tire of waiting to expand, breed, build (even putting down a new gift shop takes time now!), that people will fork over gems. Well, if the wait time gets too ridiculous, people will just leave the game too.

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 11:30 PM
WHAT? 64 bananas? Goodness, TL has gone, well....bananas! It will take days to get that many for an expansion. AND, I hate this new way of expanding where u get one block of land at a time. I like how in other TL games where u expand from 11x15 to 12x16 n so forth. Makes it a lot easier to design.
TL expects people will tire of waiting to expand, breed, build (even putting down a new gift shop takes time now!), that people will fork over gems. Well, if the wait time gets too ridiculous, people will just leave the game too.

Not just in ZS2, in pet I need 48 permits to expand now too. And yep I see some neighbors already that haven't touched game in days unless they breeding the 14 day Harp Seal.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-30-11, 11:38 PM
I've added nbrs in both games like crazy to deal with the amount of items you need to build or expand. I'll add anyone, seems to help but is still annoying. The idea of using gems never even crossed my mind. The idea of quitting the game did however. I may still if it continues to get worse and worse as you move forward. I mean how boring is it to have to wait for everything. I'm not interesting in playing a waiting game. I'll quit before I spend gems simply to make things faster.

But if anyone wants to add me go ahead. Lueann

iusedtobedigusr
12-30-11, 11:42 PM
I have over 100 neighbors in both but I think even if requesting to expand your still stuck at that 20 a day limit.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-30-11, 11:59 PM
True, but with a lot of nbrs it's easier to get all the supplies you need.

albazev
01-16-12, 10:23 AM
How many expansions are there in Zoo Story 2

rionkimchi
01-18-12, 07:17 AM
I have a suggestion. Visit & tour potential new neighbors - - This is called "COMMUNITY" under "SOCIAL" inside the menu. When you visit & tour, also post to their wall and include your Storm8 ID and a request to add you as a neighbor. You can also read the other/prior posts on their wall and find ID's you can add. Build up your list of neighbors to at least 100. Then GIFT to them every day, which will encourage them to GIFT BACK. I believe you can only receive 20 gifts per day, and then also request materials (like a banana) and get another 20 per day. So 20 to 40 per day should start rolling in, and then you'll have enough to expand.

As to gold, you can look for my other posts in this forum on the most space-efficient and fastest ways to earn gold. Basically the key is that (9) ICE CREAM STANDS earn more gold than most animals do. [Cotton Candy is better than ice cream but cost gems.] You have to store the animals, at least foir a while, place ice cream stands instead, haul in the gold, and then buy or expand as you wish. I have lists of which animals earn more gold than ice cream stands. The list depends on how often you can collect, and how many animals you have (1 to 4, or 4+upgrade1, or 4+upgrade2=complete). If you can collect on average every 2 hours (that's about an hour during the day and none while you're sleeping) then the animals that earn more than ice cream are:
Big Horned Sheep
Rhino
Giant Anteater
Kangaroo
Orangutan
Polar Bear
Bald Eagle

Good luck !

Dabag
02-08-12, 10:54 AM
rionkimchi- i like your stats & lists - do you have one for expansions

Number of Expansions
How many Banana's & Cost of each expansion

Did anyone keep track of this? would appreciate knowing .

saintlover
03-01-12, 08:03 AM
I noticed that bakery story has decided to increase the expansion size of the bakery adding 6 more plot sizes. I was wondering if Zoo2 has that in the works as well or if thats something we can look forward to in the future. I can only buy one more expansion giving me room for only 4 more animals. I still have a ton of ones to buy/crossbreed and zero buldings in my zoo because of space. I sure hope they decide to give us more room at some point.

Purplum
03-01-12, 11:07 AM
Zoo2 does really, really, really, really need expansions, lol. I feel so bad for all my animals being so crowded together. I'd love to have a little more breathing room in there, if only for the sake of my eyes.

retropink84
03-02-12, 11:00 AM
I agree! I maxed out on my expansions yesterday and was so disappointed to see I reached the max. My animals are so crowded and now that we are getting frequent updates i really need more space. Team lava PLEASE give us more expansions in Zoo Story 2!!!!!!!!

geronde
03-03-12, 04:27 PM
Ditto, ditto, ditto! I am maxed out and am not spending gems on new animals because I have no where to put them! I know team lava wants my money, so you have to give us more room! I actually like having buildings and paths like a real zoo, so please don't make me sacrifice aesthetics for more room for animals. Thanks!

Purplum
03-05-12, 11:58 AM
Really out of all the story games, zoo2 needs expansions the most. My poor animals are so crowded together that I keep waiting for little npc picketers to show up in my zoo. ��

saintlover
03-05-12, 08:05 PM
Ditto, ditto, ditto! I am maxed out and am not spending gems on new animals because I have no where to put them! I know team lava wants my money, so you have to give us more room! I actually like having buildings and paths like a real zoo, so please don't make me sacrifice aesthetics for more room for animals. Thanks!

AMEN! I have no room.... Space space space :)

cakeandpie
03-06-12, 07:54 AM
I'm maxed out, too!

gnrzoo
03-11-12, 07:39 AM
I'm maxed out as well and now I'm storing animals! They keep adding more animals but there's no room for all of them! Unless of course you take out all decorations, attractions, and paths! We need more room! Please! Plus there's no need in BUYING gems if there's no room to place things you could buy with them....

alonegod
03-12-12, 05:46 AM
YES!!!! It's not a zoo. It's more like an animal factory or animal apartment.
Why did you name it zoo stroy???? I have no space to make a zoo!!!!
You should rename it, or give me plenty more exansions~!

tabitharomero
03-15-12, 06:48 AM
Me too!! Just ran out of expansions this morning and I have animals in storage.

brighnasa
03-15-12, 10:02 AM
Now it's all about the rotating animal exhibits...

Sandys0
03-16-12, 07:10 AM
I totaly agree me as well i have like 6 animal complete habitats in my storage. :(

randomguyrock
03-16-12, 04:49 PM
I finished all my expansions but I don't have enough space for the new animals. Should I be happy or not?????????:confused::(:p what should I do know? I have over 254 bananas!

ariesblu
03-16-12, 04:51 PM
I'm not sure if I can impact your happiness factor... What are the dimensions of the last expansion?

randomguyrock
03-16-12, 04:54 PM
i don't really remember i did my final expansion i while ago

Purplum
03-16-12, 05:29 PM
We need many more expansions. There's just nowhere near enough space to have all of our animals out --- and forget about having a 'pretty zoo' with paths and attractions. :(

TimeForACuppaTea
03-16-12, 05:44 PM
First off I'm impressed, I applaud you. I'm having a hard time saving enough $ for the next expansion I need. They've got so expensive. I suspect I only have 2 or 3 expansions left and I'll be done too. I've had to put all decoration items into storage to make room for all the animals. I agree we need more expansions but will be a while before I can afford them.

I'd make more money if I upgraded all my animals but I'm holding off on doing that in the off chance that TL lets us earn gems in this games. I suspect fully upgrading will be one of the things we would earn gems for so I'm waiting.

randomguyrock
03-16-12, 06:21 PM
Thank you Lueann, actually you don't get gems for finishing the expansions :-(

sweetstuff525
03-16-12, 06:25 PM
Thank you Lueann, actually you don't get gems for finishing the expansions :-(

Luean knows that no gems are awarded yet. Ur has hope that some day they will.... So he's not upgrading in hopes of earning gems if tl decides too

rionkimchi
03-16-12, 06:56 PM
The current max size zoo is {11 animals + 2 ice cream stands} x {11 animals + 2 ice cream stands}.
Based on the smallest item(s) occupying 1 "square", which would be for example a street lamp or the new shamrock plants, the size is 11x6+2x2=70 by 70. An animal is 6x6 and and ice cream stand is 2x2.
By my count there are a total of 143 animals available including all cross-breeds, locked by goals, gem-animals, mystery-boxes, etc.
Since you can only fit 11x11=132 animals, you would then have 11 left over in storage if you had them all.

Not many people have the mysterry box animals, of which there are 12.
There are 5 animals that cost >50 gems - - also fairly rare.
And the warthog is extremely rare as it effectively costs over 200 gems because you need 4 cheetahs at 53 each.
If you are lacking these 18 animals than you can technically fit them all in, though your zoo would be UGLY.
I am not judging: my zoo is extremely ugly as it is set up to earn gold.

Storm8 ID = rionkimchi

randomguyrock
03-17-12, 09:42 AM
The current max size zoo is {11 animals + 2 ice cream stands} x {11 animals + 2 ice cream stands}.
Based on the smallest item(s) occupying 1 "square", which would be for example a street lamp or the new shamrock plants, the size is 11x6+2x2=70 by 70. An animal is 6x6 and and ice cream stand is 2x2.
By my count there are a total of 143 animals available including all cross-breeds, locked by goals, gem-animals, mystery-boxes, etc.
Since you can only fit 11x11=132 animals, you would then have 11 left over in storage if you had them all.

Not many people have the mysterry box animals, of which there are 12.
There are 5 animals that cost >50 gems - - also fairly rare.
And the warthog is extremely rare as it effectively costs over 200 gems because you need 4 cheetahs at 53 each.
If you are lacking these 18 animals than you can technically fit them all in, though your zoo would be UGLY.
I am not judging: my zoo is extremely ugly as it is set up to earn gold.

Storm8 ID = rionkimchi

I know, my zoo is actually is somewhat ugly and it is also set up for gold

sarahaddicts
03-18-12, 12:52 AM
I think we should have more expansions it's getting ridiculous now because zoos are getting more and more cramped to fit the new animals in. Cme on team lava please give us more expansions on zoo story 2, pet shop and farm story

dantes_peak2
03-18-12, 12:57 AM
sorry to bother you guys but i have a concern which you might know.
i have Zoo story, Zoo Story 2 and Restaurant
I have a question, is it possible that my Zoo and Restaurant on my iPhone will be the same as whats on my iPad.
As in same storm8, level, friends etc...so that when I don't have my iPad I can still enjoy the game using my iPhone.
On my iPad my storm8 is: dantes_peak
On my iPhone my storm8 is: dantes_peak 2
I want to keep my dantes_peak and remove the dantes_peak 2.
And play dantes_peak on both iPad and iPhone.
is this possible guys
Will wait for your reply, thanks

randomguyrock
03-18-12, 06:12 AM
sorry to bother you guys but i have a concern which you might know.
i have Zoo story, Zoo Story 2 and Restaurant
I have a question, is it possible that my Zoo and Restaurant on my iPhone will be the same as whats on my iPad.
As in same storm8, level, friends etc...so that when I don't have my iPad I can still enjoy the game using my iPhone.
On my iPad my storm8 is: dantes_peak
On my iPhone my storm8 is: dantes_peak 2
I want to keep my dantes_peak and remove the dantes_peak 2.
And play dantes_peak on both iPad and iPhone.
is this possible guys
Will wait for your reply, thanks

Sorry, but you can't do that, probably because it will have syncing problems :-(

fegurd
03-19-12, 02:15 PM
My zoo, Solbyens zoo need more places. TL we got many lovely animals, and I love to play this zoo, but I soon run out off places. Pleace let is expanses 🙏

rionkimchi
03-20-12, 01:44 PM
True, an expansion, a big one, is sorely needed. Today our zoos are 5x5, with each block being a grid which holds 2x2=4 animals (plus paths) or 7x7=49 ice cream stands. We would really benefit from 6x6 (11 more blocks) or even 7x7 (24 more blocks). I am not a programmer but I would think this would be pretty easy to implement ?!

Then you could spread everything out, using green space, placing decorations and attractions artistically rather just for their gold/income, etc.

But then again, shouldn't our habitats have room for the animals to walk around a little instead of just "flinch in place" ?
And why aren't they more "to scale" ? An elephant and a mouse should not be the same size !!

ladyj0y
03-27-12, 12:38 PM
Please tl i need more expantions! My zoo is exploding xdddd

randomguyrock
03-28-12, 04:32 PM
Please tl i need more expantions! My zoo is exploding xdddd
Mine too!!! :(

xsimplest
03-29-12, 01:57 PM
Team Lava, please please please make more expansions! everyone's zoo is becoming more and more crowded with animals and not enough space to decorate. We want to make our zoos nicely decorated and spaced out. ): The animals also have really big habitats once they're upgraded making it hard to see other animals when you place them too close together. Please allow us to expand our zoo! (=

Purplum
03-29-12, 05:51 PM
My zoo is so crowded it's downright ugly, lol.

Can we pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee get some more room?

maddiegirl1
03-29-12, 09:06 PM
I totally agree we need more expansions, I have task to do with crossbreeding, animals I need to get and a ferris wheel but do not have any space at all. It is totally ridiculous that I am removing path and atractions in order to make space for those animals. Also I just bought gems and cannot use them.

lets hope someone is reading our request and do an update soon.

Sandys0
03-30-12, 05:17 AM
I vote no of course becuse i as well i finished all the expansions and now i have around 11 or 12 animal families and some attractions doing nothing on my storage. And all my animals are realy camped up no space for paths, trees or anything like that. PLEASE WE NEED MORE EXPANSIONS :)

randomguyrock
03-30-12, 06:29 PM
I vote no of course becuse i as well i finished all the expansions and now i have around 11 or 12 animal families and some attractions doing nothing on my storage. And all my animals are realy camped up no space for paths, trees or anything like that. PLEASE WE NEED MORE EXPANSIONS :)
I realized something a while ago, u actually do not need paths because it is glitched and tourists do not give money, don't leave the zoo, and also do not even enter, they just appear! :P

xsimplest
04-03-12, 04:12 PM
I realized something a while ago, u actually do not need paths because it is glitched and tourists do not give money, don't leave the zoo, and also do not even enter, they just appear! :P

That's true, but the paths make your zoo look so much better :D it's nice to see people roaming around your zoo taking pictures! :cool:

pamalal
04-03-12, 05:06 PM
I love the games zoo story and pet shop and I am very disappointed that it is coming to an end. I would think Team Lava that you would want us to have more spare or open a second zoo next to our first one. I have enjoyed up till now, I have many more animals to earn and no place to put them. Do you actually read these responses and do you share the ideas you have coming up. I am not sure how to get the messages to the actual team

bug242
04-03-12, 06:15 PM
Seems pointless to make weekly updates when you can't even fit them in the zoo.

daisyi93
04-07-12, 09:32 PM
Hey, i have 53 neighbors and im on level 38. Do you know why i cant expand my Zoo?

daisyi93
04-07-12, 09:33 PM
Hey im inlevel 38 and i have 53 neighbors, do you know why i cant expand my zoo?

HyperNova1986
04-08-12, 12:15 PM
Hey im inlevel 38 and i have 53 neighbors, do you know why i cant expand my zoo?

There isncurrently a limit to number of expansions in Zoo Story 2. You probably have reached that limit. Im stuck too without more expansions. I cannot put any more animals in and accumulating coins with no use.

randomguyrock
04-09-12, 08:14 AM
Seems pointless to make weekly updates when you can't even fit them in the zoo.
I know, there are so much weekly update things i want but have no space :(

bug242
04-11-12, 06:39 PM
Probably reached the max zoo size. Game is done.