PDA

View Full Version : Unable to give gifts

Unregistered
10-23-10, 11:43 AM
I've got over 20 neighbors now, and am unable to gift them. The game allowed me to gift when I initially friended them, but since then, several levels (days) later, it still doesn't allow me to gift at all. My neighbors have told me that they have received and used their gifts, so the issue isn't the gift not being used, nor is it that they have received too many gifts (20+).
On Farm Story, which I play also, gifting is not an issue at all, and I gift almost daily, so I'm suspecting a bug in this program :/ Is anyone else having an issue with this? Thanks for the help and input.

deadpix
10-23-10, 12:35 PM
I've got over 20 neighbors now, and am unable to gift them. The game allowed me to gift when I initially friended them, but since then, several levels (days) later, it still doesn't allow me to gift at all. My neighbors have told me that they have received and used their gifts, so the issue isn't the gift not being used, nor is it that they have received too many gifts (20+).
On Farm Story, which I play also, gifting is not an issue at all, and I gift almost daily, so I'm suspecting a bug in this program :/ Is anyone else having an issue with this? Thanks for the help and input.

Yes, there are some odd issues with the gifting system in RS, like the gifting reset time for one. In FS and CS, the 24 hour limit clock seems to be reset at the same time everyday for everyone, but seems random here; in some cases I seem to have even sent 3 gifts to a couple of neighbors in a day; I tested this by recording my tipping and gifting for all neighbors across two days. Or sometimes the game tells me that a neighbor has already accepted 20 gifts but the gift button appears a few minutes later and when I try to send him a gift again, it goes through; I know this isn't because of the 24 hour reset because, as I earlier mentioned, I recorded the giftings.

There are a few other odd happenings but as it's almost 4 in the morning, my memory's starting to go all fuzzy.