PDA

View Full Version : xp for others playing with your pets?

kells81
12-23-11, 04:37 PM
Sorry if this is a silly question but how do you know if someone has played with your animals and do you then get xp for it? in fashion (the other game I play) you get a thumbs up appear over the stock that has been selected by other players and then you get xp when you touch the thumbs up but I cant see anything like this in pet shop!

Rachael98
12-23-11, 05:14 PM
There are small hearts that come up around them.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

iusedtobedigusr
12-23-11, 05:47 PM
very small and keep clicking all over. May help neighbor then. But rank out fast on new games so then you wait for breeding days and days. I'd would shoot myself from the wait if didn't promise to cook Christmas Dinner LMAO. Now I just gave up on them, I cant be bothered checking on coins if only animal or breed done a week later.

Was cute but they took all the appeal away.

kells81
12-24-11, 07:32 AM
Thank you!

AlexJohn
12-24-11, 02:40 PM
How do you collect? I have tried tapping and nothing happens. Thanks!

kells81
12-26-11, 10:46 AM

I'm not sure either!! I think it might automatically give you the xp when you click to collect the money but I can't seem to get it to work either.

PattyZhangp
12-26-11, 01:57 PM
Sort of. Little hearts will pop out when you play with pets, which is Social XP. I don't think they count as XP for gaining levels, though.

PattyZhangp
12-26-11, 02:00 PM
When you collect, tap the "collect" button and a coin pops out. Tap on it and you will collect the money your pet gives. Then, you'll see a "feed" button. Tap that to collect the XP the pet gives.

kells81
12-27-11, 08:47 AM
When you collect, tap the "collect" button and a coin pops out. Tap on it and you will collect the money your pet gives. Then, you'll see a "feed" button. Tap that to collect the XP the pet gives.

That isn't anything to do with your pets that have been played with by neighbours though. I have found out that when you first click on the collect button you get money and also xp if a neighbour has played with it. You then click feed to get the xp for that as well.

gail66
12-27-11, 10:06 PM
how do you know who's played with pets ? news feed is different to rest / bakery story ?
and why does it always say your pets are now ready to collect I'm new to petshop

AlexJohn
12-28-11, 09:36 PM
Can you collect when a neighbor has played with you pet but the pet is not ready to be fed and collected? Hope this makes sense. It just seems as if I am full a lot of the time because I can only collect the "played" animals that are ready. Thanks!

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 09:45 PM
No, can only get XP from neighbor when the Pet is Ready.