PDA

View Full Version : No prime rib for android?????!!!!!

PurpleIvy
12-23-11, 01:25 PM
I do not have Prime Rib in my oven....checked under all tab and dinner tab....even checked the grull and stove but not there....and yes i just updated the manual update in the market...so is prime rib only available for ios users? Like the chestnut cooker, turducken fryer, the candy cane maker and marzipan oven in bs, like the goals that only ios users havr???

Is prime available for android??? Also i thought the point of badges was to get gems when we achieve gold medals...i didnt get retroactive gems for gold medals already completed and havent rec'd any gems for gold medals i have just completed...only cash and xp!!!

nmishii
12-23-11, 01:51 PM
No prime rib for Android. Its not unlocked by goals (I don't think) and it seems like it would be just regular weekly content.

We got was Red Velvet Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Trifle in BS.
We got was Morning Cheer and the Holiday Drink Machine with Spiced Egg Nog and Holiday Smoothie.
No option to buy goal decorations that iOS received for rewards. No extra recipes.

I received retroactive gems for BS but not RS. I am getting gems for gold medals in both games.

driftboutique
12-23-11, 02:22 PM
No prime rib for Android. Its not unlocked by goals (I don't think) and it seems like it would be just regular weekly content.

We got was Red Velvet Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Trifle in BS.
We got was Morning Cheer and the Holiday Drink Machine with Spiced Egg Nog and Holiday Smoothie.
No option to buy goal decorations that iOS received for rewards. No extra recipes.

I received retroactive gems for BS but not RS. I am getting gems for gold medals in both games.

The prime rib is a little weird. A best I can tell, it is part of the goal content. While there is no goal that specifically unlocks it, it IS locked until you get to the goal that requires you to make it. I'm guessing that's why Android doesn't have it. Sorry :(

BoredOOMM
12-31-11, 12:34 AM
Android users do not have to spend 20 Gems on Snowman or 2,500,000 on Chocolate Fountain to meet goals.

I am thankful for Suishi and Holiday Drinks plus Lemon Lime.

I am seeing the game much slower and so cannot earn any fast gems. I refuse to spend $$ on gems.

hmvl
01-01-12, 08:42 PM
My friend updated the andriod app and somehow she ended up with about 50 more gems and about 1,000,000 more coins/money.