PDA

View Full Version : Goal about : Holiday madness pt 5

carollwee
12-23-11, 09:05 AM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/carollwee/Snapbucket/7F0F7579.jpg

To complete this goal we need to spend 3 gem to buy the table.. Anyone complete this?
I wonder what they need for pt6? if this cost more gem it might not worth doing it

Anyway those goal really fun, make mi addict in fashionstory again :)

digital_ghost
12-23-11, 09:12 AM
I reluctantly bought the table.

Part 6 is:
- display 10 diamond snow flake earrings
- buy a north pole sign
- request 10 ornaments (it says 10 on the left but on the right where it keeps count mine says 3/20)

flowless
12-23-11, 09:20 AM

Part 6 is:
- buy a north pole sign
- request 10 ornaments (it says 10 on the left but on the right where it keeps count mine says 3/20)

was that the last part

cuz i also dont know if i should buy the table or not

carollwee
12-23-11, 09:26 AM
So ornaments can be anything like clock?? If I repeat buying 20 clock does it count?

digital_ghost
12-23-11, 09:32 AM
Yes, that is the last part.

The ornaments aren't something you buy, you have to request them from neighbors.

carollwee
12-23-11, 09:33 AM

Part 6 is:
- buy a north pole sign

I have added you as neighbor, send mi a request if you need anything.. I will be online very often.. also wanted to see your boutique with the new item :)

flowless
12-23-11, 09:34 AM
Yes, that is the last part.

The ornaments aren't something you buy, you have to request them from neighbors.

could u after post a pic of the winther thing ?
i only seen the grand opening and the model

digital_ghost
12-23-11, 09:41 AM
Thank you carollwee but I've not yet completed that step. For whatever reason my requests are being delayed so I lack getting all the ornaments needed to finish that step.

I will definitely post a pic when I get it if one hasn't been posted already.
(I think we are neighbors flowless. My boutique name is Ooh La La)

maggieyyli
12-23-11, 09:44 AM
hv u tried buying the small snowflake counter which costs coin?

nutmeg67
12-23-11, 09:54 AM
You have to buy the bigger counter. I tried buying the small one and it didn't count.

mushroom79
12-23-11, 09:55 AM
I wouldnt mind buying the counter in this case cos for 3 gems, you get a counter plus the model...6 parts?! i hope I can complete this on time!!!!

flowless
12-23-11, 09:56 AM
Thank you carollwee but I've not yet completed that step. For whatever reason my requests are being delayed so I lack getting all the ornaments needed to finish that step.

I will definitely post a pic when I get it if one hasn't been posted already.
(I think we are neighbors flowless. My boutique name is Ooh La La)

yes we are :)

dont know my nbrs by their ID ^_^
no need for pic then

hv u tried buying the small snowflake counter which costs coin?
yes and it didnt work

xSnowyOwlx
12-23-11, 09:26 PM
So ornaments can be anything like clock?? If I repeat buying 20 clock does it count?

No, you have to request them from neighbors. I already had the table and that counted.

The goal I most want is the one with the piano reward and now I have to wait 4 days to complete it (the 4 days worth of checking in with the game that rewards coins).

anujagupta
12-24-11, 12:04 AM
No, you have to request them from neighbors. I already had the table and that counted.

The goal I most want is the one with the piano reward and now I have to wait 4 days to complete it (the 4 days worth of checking in with the game that rewards coins).
Which counter u purchased small or big

xSnowyOwlx
12-24-11, 01:18 AM
Which counter u purchased small or big

I have both counters, but somebody else mentioned it's only the one that costs gems that counts. That's why I'm glad it already counted since otherwise I'd have been forced to spend more gems either way (buy or skip).

phoebe522
12-24-11, 03:49 AM

Part 6 is:
- buy a north pole sign

Do u/ anyone know that we have to request 10 ornaments or 20 ornaments of the Holiday Madness pt.6?(winter display)
It says 10 on the left but showing "0/20" on the right.
Coz if we need 10 only, i can split my request to different nbrs,lol.

PS,pls excuse my poor English!

pinkberry22
12-24-11, 04:06 AM
About the ornaments it needs 20 not 10 cuz I'm doing this part now and I have 13 ornaments till now

nidaa007
12-24-11, 04:40 AM
Anyone who has completed this goal.... plz post its picture placed in ur botique.... i m also collecting ornaments for the last 2 days... i hv nice neighbors but dont know y im getting them so slow...

kooky panda
12-24-11, 09:12 AM
Remember that you can only get a max of 20 goal request/makeup counter parts combined per day.
So if you send out for ornaments to some ppl and other things to other nbrs, you may only get a few ornaments back per day.

anujagupta
12-24-11, 10:06 AM
Remember that you can only get a max of 20 goal request/makeup counter parts combined per day.
So if you send out for ornaments to some ppl and other things to other nbrs, you may only get a few ornaments back per day.
Can you please explain this again i didnt understand that if we accept the neighbour request then we can request to the neighbour or not...please explain

FlameyHawk
12-24-11, 10:09 AM
You can add neighbors as you wish but you are only allowed to send 20 material requests a day.
So if you send certain materials to a group of neighbors and then different items to others you may only get a few ornaments back.
Yeah a little confusing XD

mushroom79
12-24-11, 10:39 AM
Anyone who has completed this goal.... plz post its picture placed in ur botique.... i m also collecting ornaments for the last 2 days... i hv nice neighbors but dont know y im getting them so slow...

SOme of them could be andriod users.

shakiba
12-24-11, 12:34 PM
If its only three gems, then I am so buying it. i mean, its limited and big and cute, its like its only worth 3 gems. And the last part doesnt require any more gem buying stuff. So if i were any of you ppl, i would buy it.

dalula
12-24-11, 01:31 PM
If its only three gems, then I am so buying it. i mean, its limited and big and cute, its like its only worth 3 gems. And the last part doesnt require any more gem buying stuff. So if i were any of you ppl, i would buy it.

I agree. besides it costs more gems to skip than to buy so its kinda dumb to skip it... i mean you pay more gems and you dont even get a counter!! i would just cough up those gems. besides the prize looks awesome... and i like snowflakes... (lol lol lol)

kooky panda
12-24-11, 02:39 PM
You can add neighbors as you wish but you are only allowed to send 20 material requests a day.
So if you send certain materials to a group of neighbors and then different items to others you may only get a few ornaments back.
Yeah a little confusing XD
actually you can send more than 20 requests per day, but you can only accept a max of 20 goal/constructible gifts per day.

kooky panda
12-24-11, 02:42 PM
Can you please explain this again i didnt understand that if we accept the neighbour request then we can request to the neighbour or not...please explain
You can accept a nbr and send them a request. If you have already gotten your 20 requests back, then even though that nbr sends your request back, you will not receive it because you are maxed on your
request limit for the day.

ecxtasy
12-24-11, 02:47 PM
Thanks kooky this actually answered my question in another thread.

So I can send as many requests as I like daily but can only accept 20.

I was wondering if I could only send 20 oh per day even though I have well over 200 neighbours.

And also requests are different to gifts so I get 20 of each.

I don't think my requests are working right it takes hours to receive 1 or 2. And there is no way I get 20 in a 24 hr period.

I wish there were a way to distinguish android users from iPhone users cos the probability of most of my neighbours being android seems 90/1 to be honest the rate I get requests back.

shakiba
12-24-11, 04:16 PM
I agree. besides it costs more gems to skip than to buy so its kinda dumb to skip it... i mean you pay more gems and you dont even get a counter!! i would just cough up those gems. besides the prize looks awesome... and i like snowflakes... (lol lol lol)

True. Very true. Oh..and i like snowflakes too :)

kooky panda
12-24-11, 05:46 PM
Thanks kooky this actually answered my question in another thread.

So I can send as many requests as I like daily but can only accept 20.

I was wondering if I could only send 20 oh per day even though I have well over 200 neighbours.

And also requests are different to gifts so I get 20 of each.

I don't think my requests are working right it takes hours to receive 1 or 2. And there is no way I get 20 in a 24 hr period.

I wish there were a way to distinguish android users from iPhone users cos the probability of most of my neighbours being android seems 90/1 to be honest the rate I get requests back.

Another thing on the requests, is when you send to a nbr, they will not receive your request until 24 hours after they received or sent (I am not sure which one) your last request.
That may be why it takes some nbrs longer to get the request back to you. Also if a nbr skips a day and does not return your request, but the next day , they may return that item, but you may be done
with that one, so you new one comes to them later.... so they will be a day behind you... I try to let my nbrs know what I am looking for on a day, and tell them to decline any other requests that they get from me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not... lol

pinkberry22
12-24-11, 07:02 PM
Finally was able to finish it!

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x427/SolySama/35850c6d.jpg

shakiba
12-24-11, 09:05 PM

Aww looks cute! I need 18 more ornaments and then Im done :)

mushroom79
12-25-11, 04:21 AM

Lol it is huge! and there is the pet billboard.. thankfully u had the pet billboard instead of the hideous mobsters one.