PDA

View Full Version : magic stove?

Unregistered
10-23-10, 11:18 AM
what makes the magic stove so special for its low chance rate to get?
does it do anything worthwhile?

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:11 PM
what makes the magic stove so special for its low chance rate to get?
does it do anything worthwhile?

The magic stove is suppose to cut down on cooking time by 20prcent but when your food is ready it takes forever to serve. I was told they're working on that glitch. Don't waste your money on it it's a piece of junk

deadpix
10-23-10, 11:16 PM
The magic stove is suppose to cut down on cooking time by 20prcent but when your food is ready it takes forever to serve. I was told they're working on that glitch. Don't waste your money on it it's a piece of junk

But...but...it is MAGIC!!! I SWEAR it is!! I had some money in my bank and when I touched this box it made it disappear ... and ... and ... I used to feel so intelligent but touching this box has made me feel sooo dumb ... Oh man, it's such a wonderful feeling to not have the weight of all that wisdom on my shoulders ... I'm telling you guys you gotta try it. What a trip!!!

Unregistered
10-24-10, 01:12 AM
so it does exactly the same as sonics? thats useless then

Unregistered
10-24-10, 08:55 AM
The Magic Appliances are, "supossed", to cut down the cooking time by 20% AND the food never spoils. As opposed to the Sonic and Forever Appliances which only do one or the other.

Again, I use the word, "supossed", because like everything else in this game, they do not work properly. It is no different than using a basic appliance.

TeamLava says its a glitch that is supossed to be fixed next week....however, "next", week, has just passed....with no fix or even mention of when it will be.

Way to go TeamLava....way to take advantage of people....you are a class act company. NOT!

Unregistered
10-24-10, 02:49 PM
The Magic Appliances are, "supossed", to cut down the cooking time by 20% AND the food never spoils. As opposed to the Sonic and Forever Appliances which only do one or the other.

Again, I use the word, "supossed", because like everything else in this game, they do not work properly. It is no different than using a basic appliance.

TeamLava says its a glitch that is supossed to be fixed next week....however, "next", week, has just passed....with no fix or even mention of when it will be.

Way to go TeamLava....way to take advantage of people....you are a class act company. NOT!

wait assuming that even when it works its still useless, for a 1% drop that is quite unimpressive. If some one was to buy gems for real cash they are better off just buying which variant of the forever
or sonic they want. ....why would you want to cook food faster if your just going to leave it when its done any way?