PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback (can you believe it?)

twinsr2xfun
12-22-11, 08:50 PM
I've posted a few complaints here on the boards, and feel it is fair to post about some improvements to the game that I like!

I've noticed that when I send gifts now, all the boxes are checked for my neighbors. (yeah!) Big time saver for me.

I also like that when I get a notification for my order being ready, etc. that they replaced the "cha-Ching" noise with a much more pleasant (and non-embarrassing) chime.

I hope this change was carried over into the regular version of FS and not only limited to FS Christmas (please, please, please).

So, thank you TL for these nice "holiday gifts" to FS players😄

mushroom79
12-22-11, 08:56 PM
I've posted a few complaints here on the boards, and feel it is fair to post about some improvements to the game that I like!

I've noticed that when I send gifts now, all the boxes are checked for my neighbors. (yeah!) Big time saver for me.

I also like that when I get a notification for my order being ready, etc. that they replaced the "cha-Ching" noise with a much more pleasant (and non-embarrassing) chime.

I hope this change was carried over into the regular version of FS and not only limited to FS Christmas (please, please, please).

So, thank you TL for these nice "holiday gifts" to FS players😄

For the all checked box, this resulted in mixed feelings among players, there are some who prefer a select all button rather than all selected by default. For me I am quite neutral. But yes, the new notification sound for iOS is so much better than the previous cash register one. THough its softer so may not hear it. I like the andriod notification sound though.

xSnowyOwlx
12-23-11, 09:33 PM
I personally detest the new checked boxes. Think about it: if you want to send multiple requests out, you have to uncheck some neighbors.

Why can't they just do a "check-all" button? Not everyone wants all to be checked.

xSnowyOwlx
12-23-11, 09:35 PM
Oh, I also don't like the new notification sound.

If I'm more than 10 feet from my iPod, I won't hear it at all and the old sound was better because I could.

ariesblu
12-23-11, 09:38 PM
Man I HATE the new sound, and wish they would change it back. I wish there were a way for us to personalize it, instead of them dictating the sound.

JuniperFruit
12-23-11, 09:38 PM
I personally detest the new checked boxes. Think about it: if you want to send multiple requests out, you have to uncheck some neighbors.

Why can't they just do a "check-all" button? Not everyone wants all to be checked.

Then it's the same as before, when you start with none checked you have to press some to send requests.....it's really no different from before to you then and it's really helpful to most people.

xSnowyOwlx
12-24-11, 01:10 AM
Then it's the same as before, when you start with none checked you have to press some to send requests.....it's really no different from before to you then and it's really helpful to most people.

Actually, it's worse. Why? Some neighbors want a specific thing as a gift. Before, when I hit "gift back" only that neighbor would be selected and all others I could choose to select. Now, all are selected and I have to uncheck about 150 neighbors.

12-24-11, 01:19 AM

I agree withxSnowyOwlx. I think it is more effective if the app need to have 'check all' button.

FlameyHawk
12-24-11, 09:09 AM
I LOVE the new default checked all!
With 456 neighbors I just couldn't handle it anymore.
Thanks TeamLava!

maggieyyli
12-26-11, 09:58 AM
But when you only want to send a few requests to get the requested items, it is really painful to unselect many many other neighbors too!

Alright, stick back to the original topic on positive feedback, one thing I quite appreciate is the new 9-hour in the lady in red catalog. The time range is really quite good for overnight order and out-for parties/work, esp. you may have parties in the holidays! After 2 batches of 9 hours in a day, u still have 6 hours to handle those 2/3/4 hours outfits!

divasdivine
12-30-11, 07:24 AM
Maybe it's be, but I just noticed that my neighbors list has gone from alphbetical all the time to now a scroll! Once I visit one of my neighbors, they drop to the bottom of the list! How exciting!! I know longer have to remember where I left off in my list, nor do I have to scroll through pages and pages and pages to get to the next neighbour I need to visit.

It's not often that I post on the forums, but this update sure is worth letting TL know my appreciation for it. Great update! I've been waiting for this one for a very long time!!!!

AwakeAndDreaming
12-31-11, 06:49 AM
Actually, it's worse. Why? Some neighbors want a specific thing as a gift. Before, when I hit "gift back" only that neighbor would be selected and all others I could choose to select. Now, all are selected and I have to uncheck about 150 neighbors.

How odd, mine still only has the 1 person checked. I'd much prefer a select all option rather than having them all checked!

AwakeAndDreaming
12-31-11, 06:52 AM
But when you only want to send a few requests to get the requested items, it is really painful to unselect many many other neighbors too!

Alright, stick back to the original topic on positive feedback, one thing I quite appreciate is the new 9-hour in the lady in red catalog. The time range is really quite good for overnight order and out-for parties/work, esp. you may have parties in the holidays! After 2 batches of 9 hours in a day, u still have 6 hours to handle those 2/3/4 hours outfits!

I believe this catalog will be gone on the 13th? I've been using it every night though and really like it. I'd like it just as much if it were 8hrs though. :)

memeeta
12-31-11, 06:02 PM
Add me and lets have fun and help each other to complite the goals im alwayes active, my id is memeeta