PDA

View Full Version : From Gems to Coins..

ilovecooper14
12-22-11, 07:49 PM
I bought the poodle and golden retriever the day pet shop came out.
The poodle was around 27 gems and the retriever was 7.
A few days later they became coins items, now everyone had them.
The poodle became 100 coins and the retriever became 200.
I'm upset because I spent quite a few gems on those animals, they used to be somewhat exclusive because not everyone had them. Now everyone has them, because they're coins. I paid 35 gems for these animals, I am still upset because 1. I paid real money to get these gem animals. 2. teamLava will not refund me.
It's unfair of them to take my gems then change the animals to coins...
Kinda peeved cause of this whole situation. :mad:

ilovecooper14
12-22-11, 07:52 PM
Don't get me wrong- I love the fact that there are lots of coin animals.
But, it would've been better if they were coins from the start.

pinkster73
12-22-11, 08:04 PM
I would be mad if that happened to me

ilovecooper14
12-22-11, 09:06 PM
I would be mad if that happened to me

-.- just upset because I spent my money for these virtual animals. Lol

mushroom79
12-22-11, 09:11 PM
ok TL make up your mind if the items is to be for coins or gems at the beginning and don't change it! either way, players will not be happy!

xSnowyOwlx
12-22-11, 09:32 PM
Well, another game's developer pulled a similar stunt and when I complained I was redeemed the special currency I had sent. However, those developers are much more generous to it's players so I wish you luck if you try to do this with TL, as I don't think they'll allow that.

ilovecooper14
12-22-11, 09:52 PM
Well, another game's developer pulled a similar stunt and when I complained I was redeemed the special currency I had sent. However, those developers are much more generous to it's players so I wish you luck if you try to do this with TL, as I don't think they'll allow that.
They didn't. They told me they won't refund me.

Autumn91
01-11-12, 12:44 AM
They didn't. They told me they won't refund me.

That's ridiculous.

Rachael98
01-11-12, 12:47 AM
That's ridiculous.

It's at the top of the Apple ToS.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Wednesday, 11th January 2012-1569~First English State Lottery!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

Lilz32b
01-11-12, 02:01 AM
They should refund you your gems.

Lilz32b
01-11-12, 02:03 AM
And I say they should because it is an unethical business practice if they don't.

pinkbarbie123
01-11-12, 09:49 PM
If I were y'all I would be careful about buying any gem animals right now bc they are so high and people aren't going to spend crazy money like they think or at least most won't, so I believe they will go down on how many gems certain items cost.

babybluesd
01-12-12, 09:53 PM
But like it could be nice if the new animals came out in coins or more goals with gems or coins buy gems.

babybluesd
01-12-12, 09:54 PM
Sry more goals that can earn gems

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:35 PM
I agree. What I do is wait for the prices to go down on animals- they're always more expensive when they first come out, and as more people complain about gems and the like, TeamLava's bound to reduce the prices, maybe even from gems to coins as they did with the Golden Retriever/Poodle. I don't mean to be offensive, but since you did pay the money, and you do have the pets, TeamLava shouldn't have to refund; at least not for real money. However, at the very least they could give you your gems back and you could pay them the current price in coins-- that would probably be the fairest happy medium. :D