PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to insist on long breeding hours, give us more slots.

xSnowyOwlx
12-22-11, 01:39 PM
I can't see why TL insists on people paying almost $30 worth just to get a new slot to breed more animals except greed.

They make most of the animals take 18 hours now or more to breed and you can't do more than 1 in a whole day unless you pay 149 gems. Since $20 buys you a little over 100, it's about $30 worth just to buy a new slot.

Why not let us unlock new slots and - if people want more faster (which they always do if they can afford the expense) keep the extra slot but lower the ridiculous price.

JuniperFruit
12-22-11, 08:59 PM
I agree, and I think they will unlock more slots, and considering the current level cap is 20 there are other things they need to work on too. But I'm guessing with the next update there will be slots to unlock. We just have to remember this game just got released so there is still a lot of things they have to add :)

mushroom79
12-22-11, 09:04 PM
understood. But can we have a cancel button just like for cross breeding in the meantime? I was stuck for 3 days and couldnt do a thing because of the goldfish!

JuniperFruit
12-23-11, 09:23 AM
Yeah, a cancel button would be really helpful!

magicpancake
12-23-11, 03:06 PM
I'm stuck breeding that turtle thing for 7 days! A cancel button would really have been helpful!

Rachael98
12-23-11, 03:36 PM
The cancel's mainly what I'd like to see...I can guarantee that my bunny will get sick as I'll be sleeping.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

dalula
12-23-11, 04:00 PM
Or if they wont give us an extra slot, at least the slot should cost COINS, not GEMS... and a less ridiculous price at that...

magicpancake
12-24-11, 06:21 PM
My turtle is still incubating. 5 more days. PLEEEAASSE add a cancel button! I wouldn't feel the least bit sad if they took that stoopid 7 day turtle hostage.

hellojazzii
12-26-11, 05:14 PM
agreed, only ONE breeding slot with a new one costing 149 gems is ridiculous.

iusedtobedigusr
12-27-11, 10:28 PM
I agree with the cancel button, too easy while scrolling thru when picking what to breed next to accidentally tap a super long breed time animal.

I can't see how they came up with the price for the extra breeding slot though. I'm already at rank 20 and outta of the 34 pets that can get without gems I have 22 of them complete including upgrades. So why would I pay $30 to breed an extra pet. When I hit the point where all I have left to breed takes days or even a week, I figure it will just give me more time to play non TL games. Considering I'm at the highest ranks of the games I play here except ZS2 and mainly have crops etc that will take at least 2 days to do, It will give me alot of time away from all their games and with millions of apps in store to choose from I may find more then a few which will end up replacing TL's altogether. As far as the weekly updates are concerned seeing is believing.

viviansmo
01-01-12, 02:40 PM
I'm probably in the minority but i love the stuff that takes longer to breed. Happily breeding goldfish over busy weekend without having to worry they'll get sick. :-)

All the same, a cancel button is a great idea. Wish they would add one.

Autumn91
01-11-12, 12:39 AM
I agree with the cancel button, too easy while scrolling thru when picking what to breed next to accidentally tap a super long breed time animal.

I can't see how they came up with the price for the extra breeding slot though. I'm already at rank 20 and outta of the 34 pets that can get without gems I have 22 of them complete including upgrades. So why would I pay $30 to breed an extra pet. When I hit the point where all I have left to breed takes days or even a week, I figure it will just give me more time to play non TL games. Considering I'm at the highest ranks of the games I play here except ZS2 and mainly have crops etc that will take at least 2 days to do, It will give me alot of time away from all their games and with millions of apps in store to choose from I may find more then a few which will end up replacing TL's altogether. As far as the weekly updates are concerned seeing is believing.

I have had the game for more than a week and I haven't had a single update.

iusedtobedigusr
01-11-12, 01:05 AM
Got to get to level 20 then sit down and get disappointed.

barleycoon
01-11-12, 01:13 AM
I'd love a cancel button too, and hopefully we will always have animals with a variety of breeding time lengths, so it suits all players then.

iusedtobedigusr
01-11-12, 01:41 AM
Got to get to level 20 then sit down and get disappointed.

Wait I got to level 25 and got some pet toys? They are not interactive and serve no purpose. Right now I have 3 animals left to breed which if I care or am still alive in the next 56 weeks I may do. Right now they have screwed over so many breedings I frackly don't even care whats up next. I tried to beat TL out by taking the shortest breeding time... but since thats 2 days then went to 4 and they change it every 2 days I lost interest. They get sick, Oh Well I lost my girl and all my pets within a year, Pets old, Girl young and I am supposed to feel guilty about a virtual image and pay $$$ to save it?? Go back and Party and rethink your options TL.

Lilz32b
01-11-12, 01:59 AM
They keep having issues wit breeding. Apparently they read this thread then prompty increased the breeding times of many of their animals (all the ones I had remaining) to take EVEN LONGER. I was in the middle of a breeding and the time change almost lost me the pet.

And then during breeding today it glitched for the third or fourth time and despite me being on time the game clock decided to make sick my baby. It's very irritating!

I also have to agree they should open us up another breeding slot or two for coins if they are goin to give us such long waits on breeding in general. Ugh.

yo3ana
01-11-12, 02:21 AM
They made the breeding time longer so players don't reach end of the story quickly. As you can notice not much to do in PSS beside breeding and collecting, already at cap level.

iusedtobedigusr
01-11-12, 02:38 AM
They did it on Both games.

iusedtobedigusr
01-11-12, 02:47 AM
Wait I got to level 25 and got some pet toys? They are not interactive and serve no purpose. Right now I have 3 animals left to breed which if I care or am still alive in the next 56 weeks I may do. Right now they have screwed over so many breedings I frackly don't even care whats up next. I tried to beat TL out by taking the shortest breeding time... but since thats 2 days then went to 4 and they change it every 2 days I lost interest. They get sick, Oh Well I lost my girl and all my pets within a year, Pets old, Girl young and I am supposed to feel guilty about a virtual image and pay $$$ to save it?? Go back and Party and rethink your options TL.

Ok I am Old and miss them them too, My girl is mine but i will share my pets who passed to the Heaven they romp in and Stormy still sneaks out and give Snowy a Smack on her butt.

The Picture of Stormy was Before an Eagle's Dallas game. And she hated Dallas.

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd487/hoptooit/100_0179.jpg

Snowy always tried to look pretty till she died of cancer, and this was just weeks before. And wanted middle of bed.

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd487/hoptooit/1000.jpg

triespice
01-12-12, 04:37 PM
I play bakery story....I have been sitting here "assuming" when I get to a certain level, the next bed will unlock. Guess not eh? Lol