PDA

View Full Version : Gifts don't transfer to serving table

Unregistered
10-23-10, 09:46 AM
Receiving gifts is nice and accepting them works fine.

The whole amount shows up in the 'My Gifts' section saying "French Toast - 800" but when I try to put it on the table it just shows up on the table as "French Toast - 200"

It happened multiple times.

Please fix this :)

and, btw, great game... I like Farm Story and City Story and this is better than both the games. It's nice to see ppl walking into the restaurant rather than looking at a static restaurant or city.

deadpix
10-23-10, 12:18 PM
Receiving gifts is nice and accepting them works fine.

The whole amount shows up in the 'My Gifts' section saying "French Toast - 800" but when I try to put it on the table it just shows up on the table as "French Toast - 200"

It happened multiple times.

Please fix this :)

and, btw, great game... I like Farm Story and City Story and this is better than both the games. It's nice to see ppl walking into the restaurant rather than looking at a static restaurant or city.

This question has answered at least a dozen times, please go read those posts.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 10:00 AM
Bumped cuz I am also having this problem

iPod 3d gen
iOS 4.1

deadpix
10-24-10, 08:46 PM
Bumped cuz I am also having this problem

iPod 3d gen
iOS 4.1

**Sigh**....

I explained that this issue isn't really a show stopping bug in several other threads; more like a minor glitch. I also said that you should LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS THREADS to find out more. All it takes is for you to browse the older threads, who knows but you might encounter some interesting tips and tricks along your way to finding the answer to this issue.