PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have issues with team lava billing?

chazthephoenix
12-22-11, 10:06 AM
I recently noticed extra charges from apple iTunes from team lava. I am in the processor double checking the billing, but there was one bill this past weekend for GOUR different gem purchases, one in each increment available. Upon looking at my account, I have 30 charges in three months. There is no way I made that many

Has anyone's else experienced it?

I need to get all my facts straight before I contact team lava and apple, but it would help if someone else had same issue. I advise you all to check your billing.

pastrychef17
12-22-11, 10:14 AM
Sorry to hear that. No issues for me but I tend to buy an itunes gift card and decrement any purchases from that so my credit card doesn't usually get charged. That way I know exactly how much goes out when because I can always check the balance on my gift card. I also keep the amount of the gift card small since I also don't make big gem purchases. I think the most I ever bought was the $19.99 package when it was 40% off. When the game is so buggy, I'm hesitant to buy a lot of gems in case I get fed up enough to stop playing.

barleycoon
12-22-11, 10:40 AM
I recently noticed extra charges from apple iTunes from team lava. I am in the processor double checking the billing, but there was one bill this past weekend for GOUR different gem purchases, one in each increment available. Upon looking at my account, I have 30 charges in three months. There is no way I made that many

Has anyone's else experienced it?

I need to get all my facts straight before I contact team lava and apple, but it would help if someone else had same issue. I advise you all to check your billing.

I would email support@teamlava.com detailing your concerns and storm8 ID, maybe see what the response is like from TL before involving Apple. Hopefully, include the receipts too. I've had no issues at all, but I'm sorry you're experiencing problems.

chazthephoenix
12-22-11, 11:27 AM
I am still researching which are actually mine. Then I will contact team lava. I have already contacted my bank and cancelled the card. Four in one day of each increment? Come on....

barleycoon
12-22-11, 11:41 AM
I am still researching which are actually mine. Then I will contact team lava. I have already contacted my bank and cancelled the card. Four in one day of each increment? Come on....

I think I'd have cancelled my card too, I hope it's resolved for you.

pinkster73
12-22-11, 01:35 PM

Ouch. It takes weeks to get a new one :(. Hope you're done your Christmas shopping

chazthephoenix
12-22-11, 02:07 PM
That I am. Rachel is going to be spoiled (wife)

pinkster73
12-22-11, 02:17 PM
That I am. Rachel is going to be spoiled (wife)

Then maybe its a good thing the card is gone for now ha ha

CrystalMoonPhD
12-24-11, 12:06 AM
As a matter of fact, YES I HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES W TEAM LAVA & their DOUBLE BILLING!!! The problem I'm having is NOT that when I bought gems-& too bad 4me there were quite alot-they deducted the money right away from my debit card, which is what I told them to do as opposed to adding it to my phone bill. My phone bill was ALSO on T-Mobile last couple months & I have to show proof of bank statements that I was billed I will get tomorrow but dealing with TL cust service has done NO good an is THE WORST cust care online service I have ever dealt with. I got automated response every time-then nothing. Its useless. I really DONT want to take this to small claims court. My phone company doesnt care, they want their money, they were billed. Meanwhile I was charged $60 to restore phone service an internet last 2 months, an my company gave 3 pay cuts to all of us. Ive NEVER not been able to pay phone bill in 6 yrs Ive had T-Mobile. Guess Im to blame buying gems in the first place, but TL cust service is horrible even if f the game is great. Thanks alot it couldnt have happened at a worse time. A word of caution to those biying gems-even with prepaid card they can still bill ur phone company.

FlameyHawk
12-24-11, 08:59 AM
Chaz how much money have you lost in total?
And how much did you mean to spend?

chazthephoenix
12-24-11, 10:06 PM
Granted my wife buys a good amount of gems. But there were so many double billed purchases. She would buy 50 worth of gems and 150 shows on bill. She buys in fashion for say 20 bucks, and we get billed for all the amounts, 10, 20, 50 and whatever

It was over 400 bucks of in solicited purchases. Some on weeks we didn't buy a single one

Like I said, I had to cancel my card - during Christmas - and dispute through the bank... 400 makes me sick... Not to mention what she actually spent - the 400 on top is disgusting

Merry Christmas

Loveone101
12-24-11, 10:58 PM
the gems cost too much in the first place! it is a shame that the people willing to pay for them, get treated in such a poor manner. TL needs to step up their game! First they need to improve their customer service s****s, lower the price on the gems. I don't care how much I love the games if TL keep behaving in such a greedy manner, I will erase them. I wish more players would teach them a lesson and not purchase another gem, until the prices are cut down permanently.

barleycoon
12-25-11, 12:13 AM
the gems cost too much in the first place! it is a shame that the people willing to pay for them, get treated in such a poor manner. TL needs to step up their game! First they need to improve their customer service s****s, lower the price on the gems. I don't care how much I love the games if TL keep behaving in such a greedy manner, I will erase them. I wish more players would teach them a lesson and not purchase another gem, until the prices are cut down permanently.

I feel that TL do care about their customers, but that's my point of view. I also feel, we get a balance of coin and gem items. We are given quite regular gem sales, TL do not force us to buy gems to play their games. I feel TL give us so much in the games, and I will always really appreciate that. I also feel that for many players support do a wonderful job.
None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes as we are human, it's learning from those mistakes and building on them that's important.

Loveone101
12-25-11, 11:32 AM
I feel that TL do care about their customers, but that's my point of view. I also feel, we get a balance of coin and gem items. We are given quite regular gem sales, TL do not force us to buy gems to play their games. I feel TL give us so much in the games, and I will always really appreciate that. I also feel that for many players support do a wonderful job.
None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes as we are human, it's learning from those mistakes and building on them that's important.

I am happy to hear TL have been so wonderful for you. I will let you know that my experience with them has not been so rewarding. My opinion is based on what I have experienced with TL. Unanswered emails, missing items, pop ups!! each time I download one game another one is being push on me and so forth. Once I was unable to connect with the server for two days. I got NO HELP from TL. Another player told me what to do..... granted TL is not forcing the players to purchase the gems, but lets face it, all the nice items/outfits cost gems( lots of gems). And with this economy being what it is, some of us can't afford it. so As far as TL giving a fair amount of gems, they also give a fair amount of ways to accidentally lose them. TL should realize their marketing approach is less then desirable, but I don't see it happening.

chazthephoenix
12-26-11, 07:56 AM
I am going to close my bakery after the new year and only open for special holidays, like the movie holiday inn

I need to go find a way to make money to get some cash back.

Rachael98
12-26-11, 08:18 AM
I am happy to hear TL have been so wonderful for you. I will let you know that my experience with them has not been so rewarding. My opinion is based on what I have experienced with TL. Unanswered emails, missing items, pop ups!! each time I download one game another one is being push on me and so forth. Once I was unable to connect with the server for two days. I got NO HELP from TL. Another player told me what to do..... granted TL is not forcing the players to purchase the gems, but lets face it, all the nice items/outfits cost gems( lots of gems). And with this economy being what it is, some of us can't afford it. so As far as TL giving a fair amount of gems, they also give a fair amount of ways to accidentally lose them. TL should realize their marketing approach is less then desirable, but I don't see it happening.

-All your e-mails can be reviewed at the Support Site (support.TeamLava.com)
-Games can go down, and they are generally good at getting them running quickly.
-One of the best things about this Forum (certainly for me) is that players can help other players. It's good if someone else can help.
-Downloading the games, running them once, then deleting them should sort out popups. Hey, you might like the game?

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)