PDA

View Full Version : Problems continue with Goals.

enaid03
12-22-11, 06:38 AM
For the goal Designer Breeding, I am to breed a Cojack. I already did before I received the goals, yet the breed button still appears, but when I try to breed the two, I get the message I can only breed two.

Same deal with Shellshocked. Obtain two sea turtles. Same message I can only breed two.

Again with Perfect Cute. Breed a Puggle. I've already have two, and its telling met to breed 1.

I've already deleted and reinstalled the game.

How do I get past these goals without using Gems to do something I've already done?

barleycoon
12-22-11, 10:46 AM
Could try restarting your device, let us know if it continues, thanks.

enaid03
12-22-11, 11:22 AM
No. Just restarted and reinstalled again.

The only way I see to get past these is to sell and start over or gems to skip, which doesn't make sense since some of these were done before the goals came out, and others after but didn't register.

barleycoon
12-22-11, 11:47 AM
No. Just restarted and reinstalled again.

The only way I see to get past these is to sell and start over or gems to skip, which doesn't make sense since some of these were done before the goals came out, and others after but didn't register.
I too had to restart the goals with the candy cane appliance, its such a pity the goals have not registered for you.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help anymore.

kooky panda
12-22-11, 12:05 PM
Try finishing the rest of the items in that goal, to see if it will then pick-up at the end and complete the goal automatically.

enaid03
12-22-11, 01:03 PM
I have finished the other parts of the goals at least 48 hrs or more ago. There are at least 3 goals that I cannot get past because it is not registering that I have completed the tasks in that goal.

For instance, part 2 of Designer Breeding is to breed a Cojack. The third part is to breed a baby cojack. I've breeded a baby, and it shows that, but its still telling me i need to breed one a Cojack. In this case, I cannot have a baby cojack without breeding the parents first, but the system doesn't recognize that I already have the parents.

kooky panda
12-22-11, 01:07 PM
I have finished the other parts of the goals at least 48 hrs or more ago. There are at least 3 goals that I cannot get past because it is not registering that I have completed the tasks in that goal.

For instance, part 2 of Designer Breeding is to breed a Cojack. The third part is to breed a baby cojack. I've breeded a baby, and it shows that, but its still telling me i need to breed one a Cojack. In this case, I cannot have a baby cojack without breeding the parents first, but the system doesn't recognize that I already have the parents.

Have your tried restarting your game to see if this goal completes? If not let me know.

enaid03
12-22-11, 01:27 PM
Yes. I've reset, restarted, and reinstalled the game several times in the past couple days, and my progress is the same for the goals.

kooky panda
12-22-11, 02:52 PM
Let me check again on this.

cupcakes4cece
12-22-11, 09:18 PM
See if shoving it into storage, shutting the game down, then starting the game again and taking it out of storage will help. I fixed a broken goal that way in another game.

zoroak
12-22-11, 11:41 PM
I have the same problem with my 2 cojacks not registering on goals. Tried putting them into storage, restarting device but to no avail, still registering as 0 cojacks bred.

sofiarose10
12-23-11, 02:10 AM
I had completed all my goals yesterday. However, the 2 animals, Russian Blue Tree Frog, under market ▶ pets cannot be unlocked. They are under lock with goals. Why is it so as there are no more goals to complete?

Ive uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and switched my device off and on but to no avail.

sofiarose10
12-23-11, 02:12 AM
I had completed all my goals yesterday. However, the 2 animals, Russian Blue Tree Frog, under market ▶ pets cannot be unlocked. They are under lock with goals. Why is it so as there are no more goals to complete?

Ive uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and switched my device off and on but to no avail.

By the way, i'm at level 20 and p,ay on iPad2 iSO 5

barleycoon
12-23-11, 05:04 AM
By the way, i'm at level 20 and p,ay on iPad2 iSO 5

I'm not sure, but maybe we need to be a certain level before we're able to unlock those animals. Hopefully, someone can confirm for us, thanks.

driftboutique
12-23-11, 10:32 AM

They are collection items. Go to collections under the main menu and you will see what's needed to complete the collections.

DaojinWildfire
12-23-11, 12:07 PM
For the goal Designer Breeding, I am to breed a Cojack. I already did before I received the goals, yet the breed button still appears, but when I try to breed the two, I get the message I can only breed two.

Same deal with Shellshocked. Obtain two sea turtles. Same message I can only breed two.

Again with Perfect Cute. Breed a Puggle. I've already have two, and its telling met to breed 1.

I've already deleted and reinstalled the game.

How do I get past these goals without using Gems to do something I've already done?
Checked your account and looks like you finished Designer Breeding without using gems to skip.

Goal: Shellshocked
You currently have one baby Sea Turtle. If you breed and place the second one, the goal should finish. Let me know if there's any issue.

Goal: Perfect Cute
Place the first pup you have currently breeding, that might complete the task. If not, the second pup breed might complete the task after you place it. Let me know if there's any issue for this as well.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

enaid03
12-23-11, 01:08 PM
I think the issue is the wording. It tells you to place one cojack, but you need to place all four to be credited.

It says obtain 2 sea turtles, (does not specify baby) my progress shows as 0/2, but I've placed 3, and now based on this, expected my goal to be updated when I've place all four, not two as stated.

kufan35
01-04-12, 02:16 PM
Has this issue been resolved because I'm having the same problem with the designer breeding goal. I have the parents and one baby but it still does not unlock. Help!!

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:38 PM
That's a glitch a lot of people have reported: if you have already completed a step in a goal, you have to re-complete it. This is simple for buying displays for your store, but what if you've already completed a family and it's not registering? I suggest restarting your device, deleting and reloading the game, and completing the rest of the goal to see if it picks up (as kooky panda said). What I had to do was essentially buy everything over again so it could register...this might mean selling your pets and re-purchasing...sorry, I'm not being very helpful. :(

dalben
01-30-12, 11:48 PM
Has this issue been resolved because I'm having the same problem with the designer breeding goal. I have the parents and one baby but it still does not unlock. Help!!

I've got the same issue. Has anyone worked out a sure fire way of getting around this bug ?

viviansmo
02-01-12, 10:04 PM
I had the issue with cojacks. When I completed the family and upgrades today, it finally registered that I had the cojacks. no need to sell them and restart.