PDA

View Full Version : People are bullying me on fashion story how do I report them

harmony16156
12-22-11, 04:00 AM
Everyone how do I report someone on fashion story
And this person blocked me for no reason how do I
Stop them so I can play on fashion story again
Please help me please I'm so upset❤ 😭😭😪😪😢❤

barleycoon
12-22-11, 05:07 AM
I'm really sorry your having problems, if comments have been left on your wall that have caused you distress.
Please email support@teamlava.com include your storm8 ID, the storm8 ID of the player that left the comments, if you don't know their storm8 ID, please leave the comments on your wall for support to investigate. It's really helpful, to enclose screenshots of the comments and send with your email to TL. I really sorry, but we can't block players presently, usually this happens when the game goes out of sync, returning to the player usually fixes the issue or by existing the game. If many players are bullying you, report them all, try not to respond to any of them I know how hard that is, it's natural to want to defend yourself. I hope matters improve for you, and you're not alone in dealing with this. Let us know if you need any more help, take care.

barleycoon
12-22-11, 05:09 AM
I'll add you too, and come and give you some support and help in anyway I can.

Rachael98
12-22-11, 05:32 AM
Please note that Support's service is very limited until Christmas.
If you can't post screenshots, write the offending content in your e-mail.
You can check the status of your request (once you post it) here (support.TeamLava.com):).

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

mushroom79
12-22-11, 06:58 AM
Please help me please I'm so upset❤ 😭😭😪😪😢❤

I am not sure what happen as from what I know, the blocking feature is not available on the game....added you as a fellow nbr though, think we play Bakery as nbrs too.

kooky panda
12-22-11, 01:02 PM
Please help me please I'm so upset❤ ����������❤

Another member cannot block you from their wall. You may of gone out of sync for a moment and you received the "block" message. Try again and you should be able to post on their wall.
If they are posting on your wall and being mean or using bad language. email support as barleycoon suggested in post 2.

icegirl44
05-19-12, 11:10 AM
If a person on fashion story is talking nausty things how do you report them after you have logged in??? Thank you!

kooky panda
05-19-12, 03:09 PM
If a person on fashion story is talking nausty things how do you report them after you have logged in??? Thank you!

The forum cannot help with in game harrassement, so I am closing this thread.

Ice girl: email support@teamlava.com
Give them your storm ID, name of your game, name of the offenders game name and storm ID if you know it.
If you can send screen shots of your wall this will help speed up the process.

Do not respond back to this person.