PDA

View Full Version : Spending gems for goals?

annielb
12-22-11, 12:57 AM
Why are they asking us to spend gems for goals? I can't afford to buy gems at the moment, and even if I could, I don't want to use my gems just to unlock goals. This wasn't an issue with the old goal/quest system, and it is taking the fun out of goals.

jpvicki
12-23-11, 11:49 PM
I so agree too...I have to keep ignoring 'cross-breeding' goals because they all take gems...that's the only thing I don't like about the game! Thanks for what you do!

xsimplest
12-31-11, 10:51 PM
yea, i wish there was a way to finish my goals without having to buy gems, they cost too much. D: i want to complete my quests and all i need is a liger, but it costs 7 gems just to breed one!

babycakes23
01-01-12, 08:37 AM
I wouldn't mind spending gems for goals if there was a way yo earn them in the game. Aside from the rare quest that rewards with a gem, there is no way to earn them. How about when you complete a family and all the upgrades, you get a gem?

chzbrz
01-02-12, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't mind spending gems for goals if there was a way yo earn them in the game. Aside from the rare quest that rewards with a gem, there is no way to earn them. How about when you complete a family and all the upgrades, you get a gem?

I definitely think there needs to be more gems rewarded through the game. In Restaurant/Bakery story I have earned over 100 gems because each recipe completion earns you a gem. It'd be nice if each family completion earned at least 1 gem. I have spent $10 on gems to complete a few crossbreeds I wanted but I refuse to spend any more money on such a mindless game. The cost of items (and skipping portions of quests) is absolutely ridiculous - $25 for a single panda? Are you kidding me? If I want to blow my money on a game I'm going to buy a game for a console that actually has a story line and requires s**** and thought. The Story games are fun to pass the time but the amount of money TeamLava tries (and in many cases probably succeeds) to weasel from fans of the games is outlandish.