PDA

View Full Version : If you visit someone's wall, at least look to see if they posted as well.

xSnowyOwlx
12-21-11, 09:44 PM
I have received post after post from people refusing to add me but insisting I take the time out of my busy day to type in their rediculously complicated ID and then wait while the server processes it.

I have a post on my wall stating my ID and yet they ignore it. I can understand if other posts have pushed it down out of sight but when I have just that post and then a person posts "add ......" I promptly delete their post. I don't even add them because it makes me angry.

cupcakes4cece
12-21-11, 11:23 PM
I feel the same way. I will still visit them and tip/whatever them back, and sometimes they look interesting enough to add them. But usually all they've written is "add xyz" and that annoys me enough that I delete the message once I've tipped them back.

This happens in every game. It's only worse in Pet Shop and Zoo because the games are new and there is such a flood of new players.

barleycoon
12-22-11, 12:17 AM
If a player tips etc, or leaves a nice message I'll add them. I don't add players either that simply write add me and don't bother to even tip. I might be more understanding if it's a very new player.

xSnowyOwlx
12-22-11, 04:35 AM
If a player tips etc, or leaves a nice message I'll add them. I don't add players either that simply write add me and don't bother to even tip. I might be more understanding if it's a very new player.

Oh, I also add if they left a nice message but the last 1 who did that had a difficult ID. I hate having to type them up when mine is simple.

uwantoplay
12-22-11, 10:51 AM
I feel the same way. I will still visit them and tip/whatever them back, and sometimes they look interesting enough to add them. But usually all they've written is "add xyz" and that annoys me enough that I delete the message once I've tipped them back.

This happens in every game. It's only worse in Pet Shop and Zoo because the games are new and there is such a flood of new players.

I miss having the news feed in the new Pet and Zoo2. I get all sorts of messages from these new players and normally they don't bother tipping, liking, playing, etc. but want to be added to a high level player.

uwantoplay
12-22-11, 10:53 AM
I have received post after post from people refusing to add me but insisting I take the time out of my busy day to type in their rediculously complicated ID and then wait while the server processes it.

I have a post on my wall stating my ID and yet they ignore it. I can understand if other posts have pushed it down out of sight but when I have just that post and then a person posts "add ......" I promptly delete their post. I don't even add them because it makes me angry.

And I just yesterday added you to one of my games without asking you to send me the invite if players are serious, then they will go to the effort. I also added cupcakes4cece to just about all my games just yesterday too

sourlicorice2
12-22-11, 11:36 AM

Lol I get that in other games as. Well they'll either ask me to invite them or invite me but don't tip/water etc. I always delete/decline those requests. I consider it a bad omen that they'll be a bad nbr and never tip etc.

sourlicorice2
12-22-11, 11:41 AM
Oh, I also add if they left a nice message but the last 1 who did that had a difficult ID. I hate having to type them up when mine is simple.

I sent u an invite on Pet Story. No hard feelings though if u decide to decline :-)

julia3032
12-22-11, 11:54 AM
I don't like it when ppl automatically just say "add me" even if they do tip. The best neighbors I have added never asked me to add them. They just kept coming back to tip me and after a time or two, I would ask if they would like to be neighbors. Then either I would give my ID or they would.

dalula
12-22-11, 12:36 PM
imo "add me" sounds plain rude. I dont add people who say "add me". I think with the magical (lol) word "please" before it it sounds better. then i would begin to consider. LOL its a miracle those people with IDs like 10834932841924893 or something like that even remember their ID

pinkster73
12-22-11, 01:28 PM
imo "add me" sounds plain rude. I dont add people who say "add me". I think with the magical (lol) word "please" before it it sounds better. then i would begin to consider. LOL its a miracle those people with IDs like 10834932841924893 or something like that even remember their ID

I know! Sometimes I forget my PIN for my bank card, and its 4 digits :p

xSnowyOwlx
12-22-11, 01:29 PM
I sent u an invite on Pet Story. No hard feelings though if u decide to decline :-)

I accept invitations, what annoys me is when people post on my wall to add them even though my ID is posted right below their post.

I also accidentally declined an invite because the server had a hiccup and while I was accepting a gift it then read that I tapped the button for decline. Wish those weren't switched around.

kirstenbaldwin
12-24-11, 08:38 PM
okay I'm completely new and I don't understand the whole adding friends and everything like that?

firephotoguy
02-07-12, 01:04 PM
starvation and homelessness is a problem,sometimes the "add me post" helps those who visit your wall find new neighbors themselves. you really shouldn't get annoyed over something so petty.

ultrafrog
02-07-12, 02:47 PM
It's not a big deal.. if you don't want to add then don't add. It's not like that person has been waiting his whole life to be your neighbor. Ignore it and move on.

pinkster73
02-07-12, 02:51 PM
It's not a big deal.. if you don't want to add then don't add. It's not like that person has been waiting his whole life to be your neighbor. Ignore it and move on.

People have been waiting their whole lives to be my neighbor. I don't know why you would say that. :p:p:p

shelley1611
02-07-12, 03:39 PM
I miss having the news feed in the new Pet and Zoo2. I get all sorts of messages from these new players and normally they don't bother tipping, liking, playing, etc. but want to be added to a high level player.

Just tried to add you hunny but it's saying it doesn't recognise your storm id :(

lupi123
02-07-12, 10:24 PM
People have been waiting their whole lives to be my neighbor. I don't know why you would say that. :p:p:p
Oh pinkster!!!! Please, please, let me be your neighbor, I have been waiting my whole life for this :p Pretty please?

pinkster73
02-08-12, 10:22 AM
Oh pinkster!!!! Please, please, let me be your neighbor, I have been waiting my whole life for this :p Pretty please?

Your dream has already come true! :p

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-08-12, 11:55 AM
I've just put add me if you want and my ID. I never thought it sounded rude. Or just add me. We are limited on space so I guess I just never thought about it.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-08-12, 11:57 AM

I agree with this. I can't copy and paste on my iPad and I usually don't want to get up and go find a pencil and paper to write it down. If it's really hard I usually just have them add me. :p