PDA

View Full Version : Where's the winter chic collection?

cookiemonstur
12-21-11, 08:58 PM
I'd really like to complete my goals & it costs too many gems to skip it, already skipped some. Has the collection not been released yet or am I missing it?

cookiemonstur
12-21-11, 09:03 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/italianaqt1318/photo.png

143Blue
12-21-11, 11:51 PM
omigosh the reward is SOOO cute!!! ugh!!! y dont i have the goals?! this is so unfair!!!!

barleycoon
12-21-11, 11:57 PM
omigosh the reward is SOOO cute!!! ugh!!! y dont i have the goals?! this is so unfair!!!!

The goals are being rolled out to players, hopefully we will all have them as soon as is possible.

Bridgette1
12-23-11, 08:43 AM
I haven't gotten Part 4 yet, but the dress looks great!

kooky panda
12-23-11, 08:49 AM
This item has not been released yet in the game. maybe today????? If not I am sure it will be released soon to the game.
So pretty!!

kooky panda
12-23-11, 08:52 AM
Hey look at my screen shot for this goal, I have a different item. I think this is the same level???

I just got my goals last night. Maybe they changed it?? Try restarting your device to see if this was changed.
Unless this is a different goal, but I think it is the same one.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/b8e983b0.jpg

sourlicorice2
12-23-11, 08:54 AM
I don't care about the dress I just want the decoration reward. Fashion is the only game I like some of the goals (the ones that offer decoration rewards. The others I don't care about)

mimisarah
12-23-11, 07:22 PM
Hello Kooky I belive I'm having problems with the requests in Fashion Story. My iOS friends with the goals are not getting my requests (doble checked with my sister). Could you help report this??

143Blue
12-23-11, 11:02 PM
my nbr already has this item in her shop im guessing she prob paye 30 gems to skip it?

kooky panda
12-24-11, 09:17 AM
Hello Kooky I belive I'm having problems with the requests in Fashion Story. My iOS friends with the goals are not getting my requests (doble checked with my sister). Could you help report this??

Okay guys, support looked into my games because my requests were being delayed and some not going where they needed to. I did have an issue.
I deleted all versions of farm, bakery and fashion and I just redownloaded the christmas versions.
This morning on Fashion I sent out 5 different items to different nbrs and so far I have gotten back all different items. I will be trying bakery and farm later this afternoon.

cookiemonstur
12-24-11, 08:46 PM
Yeah my requests are going through only in fashion. my farm requests aren't working and I've redownloaded xmas twice. still doesn't work. & my goal did change to the leggings. I guess it was a glitch?

shakiba
12-24-11, 09:04 PM
Hey look at my screen shot for this goal, I have a different item. I think this is the same level???

I just got my goals last night. Maybe they changed it?? Try restarting your device to see if this was changed.
Unless this is a different goal, but I think it is the same one.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/b8e983b0.jpg

Actually Kooky, I got the same one, and got the goals sooner, so ya, maybe it just changed.

I remember that the first step told you to order 10 dresses or something. Before it says to buy that Ms. Kringle santa outfit from closet.. but them it changed after a day.. so maybe its the same thing.

mushroom79
12-25-11, 09:00 AM
yes, I got to this one too. And the rest of the parts are actually quite simple...i managed to finish and get from part 4 to the item within today...and ITS HUGE!!!