PDA

View Full Version : [edited]

sophiacml
12-21-11, 08:14 PM
Can anyone tell me why is my tree frog turns out to be sicked?

1. It needs 18 hours to breed.
2. I tried to place it exactly 18 hours and there is SICK!
3. It even needed me to either abandon it or use 6 gems to recover it.

This is [] ridiculous!

sophiacml
12-21-11, 08:25 PM
Anyone? Clue? What's going on?

FireBoltI
12-21-11, 10:01 PM
I had 25 gems and now I have 12, there are just many glitches and stuff

GroupMagma
12-21-11, 10:58 PM
I'm not aware of either issue, but I can have our engineering team look into it further.

mushroom79
12-21-11, 10:59 PM
Can anyone tell me why is my tree frog turns out to be sicked?

1. It needs 18 hours to breed.
2. I tried to place it exactly 18 hours and there is SICK!
3. It even needed me to either abandon it or use 6 gems to recover it.

This is [] ridiculous!

can the above post be fwd to support to be looked into besides being editted?

sophiacml
12-22-11, 12:45 AM
I want my tree frog BACK!
I'm not aware of either issue, but I can have our engineering team look into it further.

Rachael98
12-22-11, 03:08 AM
I want my tree frog BACK!

GM's trying to help you...

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

TimeForACuppaTea
12-31-11, 12:13 AM
I had a similar issue. I had a baby that was ready. I placed it but the game kept going "out of sync" and I had to place the baby over and over. I finally went out of the game rebooted the game and went back in about 30 minutes later and baby was sick. I was annoyed but it was just a 5 hour baby that didn't cost gems so I simply did it over again. But yeah, the game is crazy glitchy.

maulrat1967
01-01-12, 04:55 PM

oh bull, youre either utterly ignorant or just hawking the company line with blinders on ... there have been breeding problem posts on here left and right ... your "engineers" (ehem) keep switching the breeding times every other day which is completely screwing people out of time, virtual coins and gems (aka real money) ... an engineering staff? surely you jest, thats actually insulting to anyone that has a shred of minimal coding s****s i.e. "Your cola are ready", "[name] has sent you some dog bowl", "[name] has sent you a wooden boards" ..... give me a monumental break and get your "engineers" to some basic coding classes ... I know your team is in a rush to figure out even more clever ways to inundate your users with more ads and pop-ups that will eventually make your games virtually unplayable but please don't break out the ignorance card when your forums are flooded with end user problems

mushroom79
01-01-12, 10:09 PM
ok, but we do have to give GM and the other moderators due credit for all their help. the glitches and gem traps are not their fault.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 10:12 PM
ok, but we do have to give GM and the other moderators due credit for all their help. the glitches and gem traps are not their fault.

I agree. Don't shoot the messenger applies here.