PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Christmas, challenges not visible.

zelixtheoutkast
12-21-11, 07:33 PM
Okay, I am running Bakery Story: Christmas on my iPad 2. I also play Restaurant Story and Farm Story. In both of those I can see the Christmas challenges (with Santa and the snowman). But on Bakery Story, no such luck. I assume there must be challenges as I see special dishes with "Goal" under them, but I cannot unlock them. I really want to get all dishes unlocked, so please help me solve this problem as soon as possible.

SmokeyMtnGirl
12-24-11, 05:51 PM
I can see the challenges and have completed the part where I purchase the 2 appliances and even tho they are sitting in my bakery it still says I need to buy them. :(

nmishii
12-24-11, 05:59 PM
At one time goals were not yet available for iPad Bakery Story. I don't know if they released it. May want to search through other threads.

cass5co
12-24-11, 07:46 PM
I have same problem on iPad, Christmas challenges with snowman still not appearing.

barleycoon
12-25-11, 12:23 AM
I have same problem on iPad, Christmas challenges with snowman still not appearing.

Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Hopefully it might help. Also, could try restarting your device. I really hope the goal appears for you. Let us know if this issue, persists thanks.

guineapiggy4321
01-22-12, 07:27 PM
I own an iPad1 and I too am having trouble with the challenges. For some reason on Bakery Story they just don't appear. I've tried rebooting the iPad and re-downloading the app but it still doesn't work. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME