PDA

View Full Version : Expired goals?

battybratty
12-21-11, 05:58 PM
Just want to start off by saying I love fashion story as well as many of the other team lava games.

My issue is with the new goals. I know they came and went the other day so seeing them back tonight was great. However while goal progress was saved. The clock was still ticking to complete them while they were gone.

I came back tonight to find one quest expired! Then it asked me if I'd like to purchase the mannequin for gems! What I'd like is to have been able to actually played put the quest. As the quest was unavailable due to team lava I dont feel it's fair play to ask users to pay to recieve the prize they could have obtained free.

Will the one timed quest be restarted to give users a fair shot?

Rachael98
12-21-11, 06:10 PM
Perhaps, but time limits are normally meant to act as the incentive-play more often for the prize.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

battybratty
12-21-11, 06:51 PM
I get that I do. But how can u play the quests in the allotted time when team lava are the ones who removed them? Only to put them back when time ran out. To me that's unfair.

nutmeg67
12-21-11, 09:05 PM
I agree, they should put that goal back in with a new expiration date. It is not the player's fault that we couldn't complete it in the allotted time; that was TL's decision.

cupcakes4cece
12-21-11, 11:45 PM
I completely agree! Not only did the goals expire through no fault of ours, but they were left there for us to see them and be upset about it. They need to be reset.

143Blue
12-21-11, 11:47 PM
i dont even have goals so does tht mean wen i get them i wont get the one u guys are tlking about?:(

battybratty
12-22-11, 04:27 AM
It's like getting a coupon or offer for something awesome only to see it was dated to expire before u even got it. :(. I don't see why the goals that expired the one with the mannequin couldn't be reset by team lava. At least give us faithful players a FAIR chance. They took the goals down. Not us. Please team lava fix this.

RebekahRJones
12-22-11, 10:29 AM
Hi,
Could a moderator mention this for me...

I started the FS limited time fashion goal last night and first level said 12 hrs til expiry so I started. I completed level 1 of the goal and then level 2 claimed 6 hrs until expiry. Shame since I had to go to bed and obviously could not justify setting an alarm in the middle of the night just to tend to the goal. So, I woke up to it being expired. Would have been better if the limited time was at least 12 hrs per level for those of us who have to sleep or work in between playing the game. I worked hard on the goal and was disappointed.

Love the game! Thanks!

kooky panda
12-22-11, 12:39 PM
Just want to start off by saying I love fashion story as well as many of the other team lava games.

My issue is with the new goals. I know they came and went the other day so seeing them back tonight was great. However while goal progress was saved. The clock was still ticking to complete them while they were gone.

I came back tonight to find one quest expired! Then it asked me if I'd like to purchase the mannequin for gems! What I'd like is to have been able to actually played put the quest. As the quest was unavailable due to team lava I dont feel it's fair play to ask users to pay to recieve the prize they could have obtained free.

Will the one timed quest be restarted to give users a fair shot?

I have not gotten the goals yet, but I did hear something about the time limits.
To confirm: You started the goals when they were released, then when the goals came back you picked up where you left off and one has already expired?

If so , I will report this over to let GM know.

cupcakes4cece
12-22-11, 01:42 PM
Yes, that's pretty accurate (for me, anyway, I don't know about battybratty, but it sounds like the same issue). I had a little bit of the left on one goal, tried desperately to finish it, but there was just no way unless I used a whole truckload of gems to speed up the necessary clothing, and of course I wasn't going to do that. I actually wasted a lot of coins on that goal, because part of it involved buying things. So I was really annoyed.

maggieyyli
12-23-11, 01:17 AM
Hi,
Could a moderator mention this for me...

I started the FS limited time fashion goal last night and first level said 12 hrs til expiry so I started. I completed level 1 of the goal and then level 2 claimed 6 hrs until expiry. Shame since I had to go to bed and obviously could not justify setting an alarm in the middle of the night just to tend to the goal. So, I woke up to it being expired. Would have been better if the limited time was at least 12 hrs per level for those of us who have to sleep or work in between playing the game. I worked hard on the goal and was disappointed.

Love the game! Thanks!

It happens on me too. I got expired goals when I receive them today just because some days before when goals appeared and I started on them... then suddenly all goals were removed and now it became expired...

battybratty
12-23-11, 03:42 AM
I have not gotten the goals yet, but I did hear something about the time limits.
To confirm: You started the goals when they were released, then when the goals came back you picked up where you left off and one has already expired?

If so , I will report this over to let GM know.

This is correct. I started the goals last week when they were available for not even an hour before TL yanked them. Goals returned to the game the other day. Expired.

I greatly appreciate ur passing this along. Thank you! I really hope TL can either add a new goal for the mannequin or reset just that part. Not reset all of them as im close to completing those lol. Thanks again!

chillda
12-23-11, 10:55 AM
I m experiencing this too...this is so so so unfair..and disappointing! Is it the player's fault of not being able to complete goals on time?

kooky panda
12-23-11, 12:06 PM
okay guys, I got word back on this issue and not good news. Unfortunately, there's no way to clear/reset the goal, so the only way to obtain the reward is through Gems at this time.:(

RebekahRJones
12-23-11, 05:51 PM
Could they at least consider giving more than 6hours next time?

sophiacml
12-23-11, 05:56 PM
I would prefer they set off the time! Come on is a little too much for a game to finish the all the goals in one time with a time frame! The game itself is already a hard work especially for Farm Story! With the goal came up that we need to master certain tasks as well. What's the point to achieve the goal expired that still needs us to purchase with GEMS! TL must be really broke & poor that keep sucking our money!

chillda
12-23-11, 08:10 PM
I would prefer they set off the time! Come on is a little too much for a game to finish the all the goals in one time with a time frame! The game itself is already a hard work especially for Farm Story! With the goal came up that we need to master certain tasks as well. What's the point to achieve the goal expired that still needs us to purchase with GEMS! TL must be really broke & poor that keep sucking our money!

Exactly!! Who is the one to remove the goals??
And we need to pay so much gems for recovering the **** standee?
I think they should make the standee available for everyone now for free!!!:mad:

battybratty
12-24-11, 12:50 AM
Agreed! Since it is not our fault that no one was able to complete this goal. Why not make the prize available in the store for COINS as a way to make it up to the faithful players?

Unless u purchased the mannequin at the time of expiry ur unable to get it. Even for gems.

xSnowyOwlx
12-24-11, 01:45 AM
Here's the issue I see: we get the message "LIMITED TIME" on the goal but... it doesn't tell us how long we have! I have the Holiday Madness on the final part and have to wait for neighbors to accept my request for ornaments but I need 20 of them and what if the goal expires before that? It wouldn't have been my fault that not all my neighbors accept my requests.

tidetheknot
12-25-11, 12:05 AM
There really needs to be a time clock on these goals... No one wants to spend money on something that they won't be able to complete for sure. A countdown timer would work and would give everyone an idea of how much time needed to complete.