PDA

View Full Version : goals

babalamub
12-21-11, 03:14 PM
I finally had an update to RS, BS, and Farm. I did not understand the collectibles and badges part at all. I came to the forum for help. Now I am even more confused. I don't have goals, special recipes, or certain types of ovens for chestnuts and turducken. I play on the samsung epic. Does anyone else have the same issues?

nmishii
12-21-11, 03:18 PM
I'm also on an Epic. iOS users get all the new features first. Then we get them. They got badges and collectables and the sushi counter in Sept. We got them in Dec.

iOS got a Christmas version with goals and all sorts of recipes, crops, and decorations that we'll most likely never get. They also got a Halloween version we didn't get, but that was cosmetic.

Let me find info on collectables...

nmishii
12-21-11, 03:24 PM
Here's info on the collectables.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

Just go about doing everyday tasks and every once in a while a collectable will drop and you'll get a tiny popup. You'll get a gem at Level 2 and Level 4, I believe, but I haven't gotten to Level 1 at all yet.

For the badges, when you complete a gold badge you'll get a gem. You'll get a popup when you acheive a badge. This seems to be going very quickly.

ultrafrog
12-21-11, 05:10 PM
Badges are fairly easy to complete and there's a list of goals associated with each badge.

For collectibles? Don't bother actively trying to achieve them. It's coded so that one of the collectibles has an extremely low drop rate compared to the other collectibles. This results in a situation where you accumulate 50x of one collectible and have 0 of another. Whenever you miraculously get that rare collectible, you can redeem it for something.

The collectible 'drop rates' have been significantly reduced since they were introduced as well.