PDA

View Full Version : Missing Meals after combined by the chef on counter

Unregistered
10-23-10, 06:30 AM
My counter was out space so that the Chef combined all my meat ball pasta on one same counter. But after the combination, 3/4 of my pasta were lost!

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:18 PM
Same thing happens when I try to use the gifts I receive. Within my gifts menu I will be told I have multiple quantities of whatever food I've received but when I use that gift & it's placed on the counter it shows a much smaller quantity (150 plates of stew for example). WTH!?

Kylie
10-23-10, 04:49 PM
I put my things in storage and now I can't get anything out and I can't play now. What do I need to do to get it fixed??

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:26 PM
I put my things in storage and now I can't get anything out and I can't play now. What do I need to do to get it fixed??

Well atm no one can take the things out of the storage unless you have the money for it... (And when you do have the money it doesnt cost you. Just gotta have the amount to take it out) so I guess you cant play until they fix the bug ^^;;;

Unregistered
10-24-10, 01:20 AM
Same thing happens when I try to use the gifts I receive. Within my gifts menu I will be told I have multiple quantities of whatever food I've received but when I use that gift & it's placed on the counter it shows a much smaller quantity (150 plates of stew for example). WTH!?

Yes, this happens also with me!
I hope they solve this.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 04:23 AM
Hi,

This also happens with me which can be rather annoying

Hope they sort it out :)

Username : Linz404