PDA

View Full Version : deep fryer and chestnut rosater

mushroom79
12-21-11, 03:02 AM
I understnad that the above appliances would be removed on 13 Jan and only those who already bought them can still cook the 1 recipe on each appliances. Would it be possible for TL to continue to add more recipes to these appliances rather than wait till next christmas? If the christmas themed appliances are out of place, perhaps TL could just remove the christmas deco on the appliances and launch the "deep fryer" and "Nut roaster", we could have recipes like fried chicken wings, onion rings, french fries for the fryer and roasted macadamia nuts, cashew nuts etc for the nut roaster. I know that restaurants could serve those nuts as appetizers.

Likewise, for bakery, similar things could be done to the mazipan and candy cane machine, we could create things like cotton candy, jellybeans, lollipops and other types of candies rather than just one recipe per appliance. It would be such a pity to just store those appliances after christmas...

nmishii
12-21-11, 04:04 AM
No. I do not want this to happen.

Androids do not have the luxury of having these appliances and recipes. I think that it is totally unfair of TL to provide all the goals and goal items to some but not all of their customers. To continue to provide recipes on these appliances is not right. I just got the sushi counter two days ago, and that was after iOS users had long ago mastered the recipes and had built the holiday appliances and were making holiday recipes that I can't even see.

mushroom79
12-21-11, 05:08 AM
What I meant with the above is to make it available for andriods as well of course. I assumed that TL would have been fair enough to make these appliances for Andriod before 13 Jan and since the recipes would remain, then all users would have time to master them. Alternatively like I say, those appliances could be modified where the christmas deco are removed and these could be made available to all platforms.

nmishii
12-21-11, 05:30 AM
TL is not fair. In general.

I can see how the goal system can't be made available to Androids since it doesn't even work for iOS. But I think they should give Androids all the holiday constructables, recipes, crops, decorations etc as weekly content, preferably before Christmas. If they can do this, then I'll agree with you.

3squares
12-21-11, 09:17 AM
I understnad that the above appliances would be removed on 13 Jan and only those who already bought them can still cook the 1 recipe on each appliances. Would it be possible for TL to continue to add more recipes to these appliances rather than wait till next christmas? If the christmas themed appliances are out of place, perhaps TL could just remove the christmas deco on the appliances and launch the "deep fryer" and "Nut roaster", we could have recipes like fried chicken wings, onion rings, french fries for the fryer and roasted macadamia nuts, cashew nuts etc for the nut roaster. I know that restaurants could serve those nuts as appetizers.

Likewise, for bakery, similar things could be done to the mazipan and candy cane machine, we could create things like cotton candy, jellybeans, lollipops and other types of candies rather than just one recipe per appliance. It would be such a pity to just store those appliances after christmas...

Xlnt idea, mushroom. It's just a deep fryer, so adding recipes like french fries, fried chicken, doughnuts and the like makes sense to me. Having only 1 recipe associated with an appliance gives us no incentive to construct multiples. Redesign not necessary for me; I don't care if it has stars and holly, so long as it's cranking out different types of food.

3squares
12-21-11, 09:22 AM
Xlnt idea, mushroom. It's just a deep fryer, so adding recipes like french fries, fried chicken, doughnuts and the like makes sense to me. Having only 1 recipe associated with an appliance gives us no incentive to construct multiples. Redesign not necessary for me; I don't care if it has stars and holly, so long as it's cranking out different types of food.

I should add that this should be done ONLY if they make it possible for players to construct REGULAR (not holiday themed) deep fryers- its unlikely that TL would continue to reward a subset of a subset of players (iOS users who bothered to complete goals) with additional recipes.

sunnyDreams
12-21-11, 09:30 AM
TL is not fair. In general.

I can see how the goal system can't be made available to Androids since it doesn't even work for iOS. But I think they should give Androids all the holiday constructables, recipes, crops, decorations etc as weekly content, preferably before Christmas. If they can do this, then I'll agree with you..
I agree, they need to give these things to android and iOS, because the goals don't work. The only neighbors I see with the new recipes skipped the goals with gems. Lots of gems. You have to use gems even if your not trying to skip a step in RS, don't know if that's true for bakery.

imnotbernard959
12-21-11, 10:12 PM
No. I do not want this to happen.

Androids do not have the luxury of having these appliances and recipes. I think that it is totally unfair of TL to provide all the goals and goal items to some but not all of their customers. To continue to provide recipes on these appliances is not right. I just got the sushi counter two days ago, and that was after iOS users had long ago mastered the recipes and had built the holiday appliances and were making holiday recipes that I can't even see.

holding others back from having new things because TL doesnt allow new things for android users isnt a good solution. its not our fault and i think itd be more productive for android users to protest TL instead of restricting ios users :(