PDA

View Full Version : About Notifications

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:34 AM
When my iPhone is idle it will notify me when my food is ready or when I receive messages and such....but on the notifications it puts a red 1 on the top of my app like any other app that has a notification, after I close the notification in my restaurant, it keeps that 1 notification on my phone it annoys me because I think something is going on and when I check it was just a previous notification...does this happen to others or just me? If so how do you fix it??? Please help its really annoying

Unregistered
10-23-10, 05:38 AM
About the storage if you would read the **** FAQ or other million threads for this you would notice that the storage does not work, it makes you pay original price for the items to get it out......SOLUTION: DON'T STORE (edit)....SELL IT AND BUY IT BACK LATER OR WAIT FOR THE FIX OF THIS UPDATE COMING SOON

Unregistered
10-24-10, 09:41 PM
About the storage if you would read the **** FAQ or other million threads for this you would notice that the storage does not work, it makes you pay original price for the items to get it out......SOLUTION: DON'T STORE (edit)....SELL IT AND BUY IT BACK LATER OR WAIT FOR THE FIX OF THIS UPDATE COMING SOON

No it won't minus your money it just require you to have that amount of money for example a table cost 1000, you store it. You just need another 1000 to take it out, but when you take it out your cash won't decrease. Go try it

Please Fix Bugs
10-25-10, 06:17 PM
When my iPhone is idle it will notify me when my food is ready or when I receive messages and such....but on the notifications it puts a red 1 on the top of my app like any other app that has a notification, after I close the notification in my restaurant, it keeps that 1 notification on my phone it annoys me because I think something is going on and when I check it was just a previous notification...does this happen to others or just me? If so how do you fix it??? Please help its really annoying

I am having this bug too. Farm/City Story work fine with notifications, but for some reason Restaurant does not do push notifications correctly.