PDA

View Full Version : Sound???

chicagochic
12-20-11, 08:11 PM
Ok so we fixed the bugs I had by not recieving my updates. now I don't have sound when I enter others clubs or my own! I have checked and triple checked my device as well as played other games and music from my device and NO PROBLEMS with my other features! Just nightclub stories! Please help!

barleycoon
12-21-11, 05:11 AM
Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks
Could try restarting your device, deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.
Let us know if the issue continues.

meggie520
12-21-11, 03:48 PM
I agree with Barleycoon.. we need much more inof and as the Nightclub rep i say doing exactly as barleycoon said... But 4 more specific help you need 2 give us more info! HOpe i can help
Meggie520 cuz Im megz, Obviously.. Now stop asking questions!! :D
Luvya,
Megz... A.K.A. Nightclub Rep Proud Team Lava Forum User Union Member!!!
P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
***PM me 4 a signature***

Rachael98
12-21-11, 03:50 PM
Ok so we fixed the bugs I had by not recieving my updates. now I don't have sound when I enter others clubs or my own! I have checked and triple checked my device as well as played other games and music from my device and NO PROBLEMS with my other features! Just nightclub stories! Please help!

Are your push notification sounds turned on too? (iDevice: Settings->Sound)

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Merry Christmas!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

pinkster73
12-22-11, 08:14 PM
I don't know why people who aren't moderators ask for this info. The mods send bug reports to GM. Everyone else doesn't. It's pointless and a waste of peoples time to ask for this stuff when there is NOTHING you can do with that info. So how about everyone stops trying to be a mod? Mmmkay?

chicagochic
12-23-11, 10:58 AM
I tried all the above and still. I have my app on an iPad and iPod touch. The iPad is the only one with these problems! I have all the ringers and singers on this thing! I hoping I don't have to take my iPad in for a check. I can play my iPad music in the club! But if if press one of the genre from the game it goes silent! Even when I'm picking up my tips from the dancers and others sounds such as raising the the dj bar (sound like a dj scratching a record). Ughhhhh. Sooo frustrated!

chicagochic
12-23-11, 11:36 AM
I'm such a nut! I had the silent switch on off! What a goof! Sorry folks! I feel like someone should sit me in a corner for not checking the switch! Isn't that the first thing one should check! I feel like duhhhhhhh! Lol

pinkster73
12-23-11, 11:47 AM
I'm such a nut! I had the silent switch on off! What a goof! Sorry folks! I feel like someone should sit me in a corner for not checking the switch! Isn't that the first thing one should check! I feel like duhhhhhhh! Lol

You're just really really good looking :)

chicagochic
12-23-11, 11:58 AM
Thanks pinkster! Happy holidays ;)