PDA

View Full Version : Will restoring the ipod erase the data on my restaurant story?

killa118
12-20-11, 03:00 PM
Will restoring the ipod erase the data on my restaurant story? Or is there another way to find my passcode if i forgot it?
(ios 5.1)
thanks

barleycoon
12-20-11, 03:10 PM
Usually if a device is backed up first it usually keeps all the data, however I would double check with an Apple advisor.
Email ITunes support, and they will send a link for Iforgot which will enable you to find your password. Or ITunes can reset your password, which will enable you to choose a new one. Usually iTunes respond within 24 hrs.

barleycoon
12-20-11, 03:12 PM
Sorry, also your games are save on TLs server. They are saved under our storm8 IDs. So we can't lose any progress or the games.

pinkster73
12-20-11, 03:14 PM
I can only speak from my experience with an Android but I had 100% of everything backed up before a factory reset and only got back about 60% of my stuff. The other 40% just disappeared into the land of lost socks. And I had a "professional" back it up for me. So I'm wary of trusting these things.

kooky panda
12-20-11, 03:36 PM
restoring your Ipod will help with some issues. I just did mine. make sure you back up all your contacts, photos, notes, in itunes first.
For team lava games, I did not lose mine, but if you do, you just have to redownload them and all your data will be there.

For other applications or games you have, if you data is stored on your device it is possible if you do not back up , you could lose that data.

here is a thread to help http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices