PDA

View Full Version : android has finally caught up?

Mindslicer
12-20-11, 01:52 PM
Well I logged in today and I noticed now I have collectibles and also I can build the sushi appliance. If this is old news sorry I just haven't logged on here in a couple day. But otherwise I'm really happy thanks TL :)))

nmishii
12-20-11, 02:05 PM
It'll be a long time before Android finally catches up. TL implements on iOS first, releasing incrementally, and then after a bunch of new features are released, ports to Android.

But overall I am happy with what was released. They ported most of the features up to 9/30.

We got badges (except Farm which was removed from iOS), collectables, sushi counter, lemon-lime soda, and our RS cookbooks appear to be fixed. We can buy additional appliances in RS/BS, have a two column neighbor list, FS dancing waters were removed, RS/BS bouncing coins/stars were readded, we get notifications in the game menu (world icon) for at least gifts and when things are ready.

We can't see how many parts we have in My Gifts in RS/BS. We don't have the Christmas goals.

Mindslicer
12-20-11, 07:36 PM
We also didn't get badges but I am sooo happy that we did get the items they gave is. Thanks you TL please try to keep them coming. This was a good Christmas preset. For us android users

nmishii
12-20-11, 07:49 PM
We also didn't get badges but I am sooo happy that we did get the items they gave is. Thanks you TL please try to keep them coming. This was a good Christmas preset. For us android users

We got badges in RS and BS but not Farm.

In RS go into Messages -> Badges, 4th tab
In BS go into Messages -> Medals, 4th tab

Mindslicer
12-20-11, 08:16 PM
Aww thank you then really congratulations to TL really appreciate it

lilbules
12-21-11, 08:56 AM
I was really surprised and pleased to find all the new content! It felt like Christmas morning! Thank you TL!

queenrocks77
12-21-11, 11:19 AM
We can unlock appliances for 24 gems

Cutie4life900
12-22-11, 12:04 PM
Wait.. Im an android user and I havnt gotten anything new. No badges, sushi counter, lemonlime soda, additional appliances, no two columns for.neighbors and no bouncing stars? Am I missing something here?

nmishii
12-22-11, 01:20 PM
Wait.. Im an android user and I havnt gotten anything new. No badges, sushi counter, lemonlime soda, additional appliances, no two columns for.neighbors and no bouncing stars? Am I missing something here?

You have to update your games in the Android Market. Even if you have the automatic updates box checked it won't update automatically. Latest versions are 1.3.1 for RS/BS, 1.4.1 for Farm, dated 12/20

Cutie4life900
12-22-11, 10:48 PM
If u update will I lose my game? I dont want to start over and im terrified of that!!

nmishii
12-22-11, 11:12 PM
No, you won't lose anything. Your data is on the TL servers, not your phone. I've updated several times and haven't had a problem

Mindslicer
12-23-11, 08:49 PM
If u update will I lose my game? I dont want to start over and im terrified of that!!

Were you able to get the update?

tejiiiiii
12-24-11, 10:28 AM
Noo u wont loose anythingg .. updating means new things wil be added to the already existing things. :-)

tejiiiiii
12-24-11, 10:32 AM
Even i am sooo happyyy got lotz of newww thingss.. i have reached level 45 and got really bored of the game eventually.. but after the updates i am lovinn ittt :-) :-)

pinkster73
12-24-11, 11:05 AM
Even i am sooo happyyy got lotz of newww thingss.. i have reached level 45 and got really bored of the game eventually.. but after the updates i am lovinn ittt :-) :-)

Do your keys stick in your keyboard? Tee hee kidding

Mindslicer
12-24-11, 10:04 PM

I bet it has caused a lot more android users to start playing more and spend more on gems.