PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Goal: Siamese if you Please

Sachiko8
12-20-11, 07:26 AM
For this goal, it requires you to breed a Balinese Cat, which is a combination of Siamese and Longhair Cat. However, if you select Longhair Cat, the only option to breed is with the Winter Poodle. So instead, if you try Siamese, then the only option that comes up is the Abyssinian. So can anyone advise me what I should do? Thank you!

PattyZhangp
12-30-11, 08:33 PM
Yeah, that Longhair cat + Siamese must be a typo or something. Try Winter poodle + Longhair cat, that gives Balinese. Hope this helps. :)

MiniLaura
12-31-11, 06:21 AM
Siamese and the short-haired cat gives a Balinese.
I know. I have two Balinese.

PattyZhangp
12-31-11, 03:06 PM
Siamese and the short-haired cat gives a Balinese.
I know. I have two Balinese.
Really??? Kooky said that Winter poodle + Longhair cat makes Balinese. Maybe they both do, Siamese + Shorthair Cat for people who haven't bought the Winter Mystery Box.

xSnowyOwlx
12-31-11, 05:10 PM
Really??? Kooky said that Winter poodle + Longhair cat makes Balinese. Maybe they both do, Siamese + Shorthair Cat for people who haven't bought the Winter Mystery Box.

I'd take the Siamese and shorthair over gambling 24 gems just to get a chance at the winter poodle.

dalula
12-31-11, 05:16 PM
I'd take the Siamese and shorthair over gambling 24 gems just to get a chance at the winter poodle.

same here, i stupidly tried that, even knowing my horrible luck at these boxes, and ended up with a pathetic, useless ice rink (can you believe it? it's actually 2nd place!! :O)

PattyZhangp
01-01-12, 08:59 PM
:confused: Wait, the goal Siamese if you Please requires you to breed a Balinese? For me, it says breed an Ocicat (Siamese + Abyssisian), or is there just two parts to the goal?

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 10:05 PM
:confused: Wait, the goal Siamese if you Please requires you to breed a Balinese? For me, it says breed an Ocicat (Siamese + Abyssisian), or is there just two parts to the goal?

It requires a ridiculously expensive gem-costing Ocicat for me, too, and I can't recall if that's the second part or what. :-(

lupi123
01-01-12, 10:53 PM
Mine "Siamese, If You Please" goal requires two things: A complete family of Siamese cats and to breed ONE OCICAT that requires gems. No Balinese cat.

Are there different tasks for different people?? That would not be fair :(

LunaMiya808
01-05-12, 10:34 PM
It requires a ridiculously expensive gem-costing Ocicat for me, too, and I can't recall if that's the second part or what. :-(

How much is the ocicat to breed?

cupcakes4cece
01-05-12, 11:17 PM
How much is the ocicat to breed?

29 gems and takes one hour.

LunaMiya808
01-05-12, 11:25 PM
Thank you sooo much for the info! :)