PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Goals deadline...

farmer1600
12-20-11, 04:31 AM
Hi GM,

I know that you stated in another post that the holiday goals would be removed from the games on January 13th - Does that include the Fashion Story goals as well?

Because...they are not currently avail. to us and I'm quite concerned with all the problems we've been encountering with the Restaurant/Bakery/Farm goals

Specifically: requesting goal achievement items from neighbors (santa hats/red bows/butter/etc.) - We can only request once per day and it seems that there have been a lot of problems with requests not getting through to our neighbors (beling delayed sometimes 2 days or more) or goals resetting/not registering.

Will there be a time extension for the Fashion Story goals seeing how as we don't even have them yet? and even if we do get them within the next week...that it will still not be enough time based on how long it's taking people to try to complete the other story goals so far?

Thanks in advance

pinkberry22
12-20-11, 08:39 AM
What I understood the goals that involve Xmas items only will be removed but others won't be removed

kooky panda
12-20-11, 08:41 AM
I did confirm that the makeup counter is not seasonal so it will stay, but I am not sure on the fashion goals.
I will try to find out.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-20-11, 09:06 AM
I did confirm that the makeup counter is not seasonal so it will stay, but I am not sure on the fashion goals.
I will try to find out.

Shouldn't the makeup counter show up in original Fashion if its not seasonal? or will it be added later...

mushroom79
12-20-11, 09:49 AM
but it is there already. I can see it in the regular version. There was an update last friday or so.

kooky panda
12-20-11, 11:51 AM
Shouldn't the makeup counter show up in original Fashion if its not seasonal? or will it be added later...

but it is there already. I can see it in the regular version. There was an update last friday or so.

yes the makeup counter can be seen and used in the regular fashion game, Make sure you check itunes for the most recent update to the regular fashion game.
(version- 1.4.2- under main-help)

dalula
12-20-11, 05:21 PM
... goal? what goal? :o

kooky panda
12-20-11, 05:23 PM
... goal? what goal? :o

goals will be coming to Fashion soon.(ios)

dalula
12-20-11, 05:32 PM
oh... well i cant wait! Hope that there will be rewards (like Pet Shop)!

shakiba
12-20-11, 08:01 PM
goals will be coming to Fashion soon.(ios)

OH!! For a second i was like: Um, what goals? NOOOOOO... I have no goals?
Phew. Cant wait!

xoxoBabyGirl
12-21-11, 05:04 AM
yes the makeup counter can be seen and used in the regular fashion game, Make sure you check itunes for the most recent update to the regular fashion game.
(version- 1.4.2- under main-help)

Yes, i see it now! Thanks :)

Monkees
12-21-11, 09:12 AM
goals were a brilliant feature in fashuon story and i hope they come back really soon!

bells08
12-21-11, 09:29 AM
Me too, when will they be back as I've stopped playing fashion story as I lost goals.

sourlicorice2
12-21-11, 10:11 AM
No rush for the goals in Fashion. I don't want them. They r a pain in the ..........

maggieyyli
12-21-11, 10:16 AM
I am not rushing for goals either. I now try very hard to master holiday catalogs first...

mushroom79
12-22-11, 09:08 AM
I am not rushing for goals either. I now try very hard to master holiday catalogs first...

This is my suggestion on how to master the 3 items: 6h Kringle catalog would be my overnight item or if I go out at work. (there is an additional 6h allowance, so even if I collect it after 11h, it should not expire)
If I don't work, throughout the day would be the 4h Jolly catalog and some 2h gold sparkle in between (you could play around and alternate between the two according to your own schedule)

gorgasgirlz
01-06-12, 05:09 PM
yes, im pretty sure if goals were to be removed it would only be the XMAS goals. Why would all the other ones go if they only just got introduced to us?
I know, im with you. The silly thing is you can only request once a day.. so i have to seperate my neighbours into groups of 10 and then send requests. soooo annoying -_-.