PDA

View Full Version : android update

ramseysranch
12-20-11, 12:29 AM
Just downloaded the new update for android, got collectables (don't know how they work yet) and the rain drops have finally quit bouncing. there may be more to discover. Thanks

nmishii
12-20-11, 12:44 AM
That's all I see. One day we'll see badges; they were released to iOS on 9/13 and pulled sometime after. We'll see them a couple of months after they are fixed for iOS.

nmishii
12-20-11, 01:04 AM
Forgot this because it went missing and just returned:

If you play more than one game, the world icon in the upper right corner will tell you if you received gifts in other games. Its kind of confusing, in that it gives you an accept button when it really doesn't accept but takes you to the game like it used to. But maybe that's why it was down, to fix that. It just came back up and I haven't received a gift yet.

jwmiller
12-20-11, 06:19 AM
Thank you TL! I love the new changes. I never new how much the bouncing rain slowed me down. I just watered nbr in about half the time as usual!! I also appreciate the change to accepting gifts. Just tap accept and move on. No more "accept"..wait for popup.."ok".. and repeat. Much appreciated!

I now return you to your regulary scheduled complaining :)

criizz
12-20-11, 05:47 PM
It's unfortunate that the drops don't move, that was really helpful ): However it's nice to see an update for us Android users!
Is this our Christmas present? ;)

pinkster73
12-20-11, 07:47 PM
I liked the bouncing drops, it made it easier to water. But I dislike lag more then I liked the drops. So its all good

nmishii
12-20-11, 09:00 PM
I didn't like the bouncing water at first, but got used to them quickly so either way was fine with me. I didn't notice it being quicker except for when watering farms of neighbors with goal crops.

I didn't use the bouncing water to help me find plots to water; some crops are hard to see the water whether still or bouncing. I usually make the farm small, and madly tap in the crop area. Its amazing at how many times you'll end up getting 10 or near 10 when it looks all watered.

pinkster73
12-20-11, 10:34 PM
I didn't like the bouncing water at first, but got used to them quickly so either way was fine with me. I didn't notice it being quicker except for when watering farms of neighbors with goal crops.

I didn't use the bouncing water to help me find plots to water; some crops are hard to see the water whether still or bouncing. I usually make the farm small, and madly tap in the crop area. Its amazing at how many times you'll end up getting 10 or near 10 when it looks all watered.

Ha ha I do that too when it looks all full, or if its something hard to see on like flowers or onions. It's like "fishing" for unwatered plots

bidur5678
12-21-11, 04:00 AM
How do i get the new Android update?

nmishii
12-21-11, 04:06 AM
Go to the Android Market. Its a manual update. I don't think it'll get updated if you have automatic updates checked.

bidur5678
12-22-11, 01:15 AM
Go to the Android Market. Its a manual update. I don't think it'll get updated if you have automatic updates checked.

Tx for your feedback

Redc
12-22-11, 12:00 PM
Thank you TL for the update!! Im so happy to finally have one :) The collectables are fun, something new for us level 96rs that are getting kinda anxious for new content :)

Sherecycles
12-30-11, 01:27 PM
I miss the bouncing rain drops. It's now very difficult to see if certain crops have been watered or not.

FarmerZionLion
12-30-11, 06:02 PM
collectables are great but take zoo long to get, would be nice to have a week of crazy high drop rate like the Ios'ers had, but nice having something else to do on the farm.

pinkster73
12-30-11, 06:10 PM
I miss the bouncing rain drops. It's now very difficult to see if certain crops have been watered or not.

Me too. But we're in the minority. Most people didn't like them. I have trouble sometimes seeing what's been watered too.

MadyMarlen
12-31-11, 10:03 AM
One great update came also with the last Android update.
The neightbour that are not visited are now on top of the list.

pinkster73
12-31-11, 10:24 AM
One great update came also with the last Android update.
The neightbour that are not visited are now on top of the list.

That wasn't in the update. It was pushed in game the night before last.

akocek
12-31-11, 06:10 PM
That wasn't in the update. It was pushed in game the night before last.

yeah mine just came in and i am sooo excited about it!

pinkster73
12-31-11, 06:11 PM
yeah mine just came in and i am sooo excited about it!

I think its great too

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 06:19 PM

Yes, the White Poinsettia's are really difficult when partially done. Don't know how many people posted on my wall I was full when if I played with zoom, could see a lot that where not watered. I took to just just tapping all over them if planted on neighbor's farms because of that and usually finding quite a few without water.

mmmmmatt
01-06-12, 07:57 PM
I liked the bouncing drops. Made it easier to see where there were spaces available. Now I have to squint again to see where I can water an almost full farm....