PDA

View Full Version : cant exit the game

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:58 AM
keep having to turn my phone off and on again for the game to start up refreshed

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
10-23-10, 11:31 AM
Maybe your device is Multi-tasking, double press the home button and the running apps will appear, that may solve your trouble.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 06:20 AM
I have the 3GS iPhone and cannot refresh the server. I don't have any other apps running, I checked. The only way I can refresh is restarting my phone. Help! This is driving me crazy!

Unregistered
10-24-10, 02:55 PM
There are a few ways of getting the server to refresh your screen. You might have tried these so apologies if this isn't news. The method I use is to invite a non-existent Storm8 id as a neighbour. On the invite neighbour screen I enter ,? as the id. It doesn't exist of course but querying the server gets it to refresh the screen. This doesn't solve your problem of not refreshing on entering the app but it might be preferable to having to switch the phone off and on.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 02:34 AM
Maybe your device is Multi-tasking, double press the home button and the running apps will appear, that may solve your trouble.

Thank you, that did the trick :) now I only need to find out why the coins I earn in mini-games aren't added to my total coins...