PDA

View Full Version : Problems Not sure Confused

tamsharley
12-19-11, 03:36 PM
Not sure but the new goals are asking me to buy another chestnut maker and turdenkin maker. Do I really need to do this? I had to sell mine from before to complete a quest since I bought them before hand. Also my restaurant keeps going out of sync at least today. Any others with this issue. Please don't hesitate to post this in the correct board. Thanks again.

Rachael98
12-19-11, 03:37 PM
Check out this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21370-Restaurant-Story-down) thread.

PS: good place to post:).

keviPad
12-19-11, 10:44 PM
Not sure but the new goals are asking me to buy another chestnut maker and turdenkin maker. Do I really need to do this? I had to sell mine from before to complete a quest since I bought them before hand. Also my restaurant keeps going out of sync at least today. Any others with this issue. Please don't hesitate to post this in the correct board. Thanks again.

Just want to address the out of sync messages for you. Seems like this is a common occurance whenever they are rolling out updates/maintenance. It goes away. Its not your internet connection =).