PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Need to start all over again for those goals!! OMG, 25 grilled chese again!!!

panpan26
12-19-11, 03:05 PM
I realized that all my progress for those pop up task wad erased after system maintance!!!! No way I will cook 25 grill chess, 20 prime ribs etc again. Please fix this problem, thanks!!!!

barleycoon
12-19-11, 03:08 PM
Please see this thread for more information, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21362-Goal-Issues

keviPad
12-19-11, 03:08 PM
Same here. Back at the beginning.

figuresk8er88
12-19-11, 03:11 PM
yeah back to beginning, this is so frustrating, especially after i spent 10 gems to skip the snowman task AND saved up all the parts to build another appliance. i hope the issue gets resolved soon.

CoolesTCityEverr
12-19-11, 03:12 PM
Yeah people been getting the same message. RS just had maintenance but for some users its back on but it reset some progress. But the plan is to get rid of the quests.

lambyo
12-19-11, 03:14 PM
If the quests can't be fixed - get rid of them (then use all our gem money to hire programmers who know what they are doing). Sorry, I've spent a lot of $ on these games and have been patient for over a year. I am angry.

CasaHrebien
12-19-11, 03:18 PM
I am not starting over again!! Not impressed that the goals restarted but I didn't get my gems back!

CoolesTCityEverr
12-19-11, 03:20 PM
I was almost done cooking Prime Rib, I was on the next level after that, didn't get very far. But still fun doing the quests while they lasted.
So people had to spend gems to get to the next level? Did anyone finish their quests?

barleycoon
12-19-11, 03:22 PM
I am not starting over again!! Not impressed that the goals restarted but I didn't get my gems back!

Email support@teamlava.com for the issues of having used gems, include your storm8 ID and the game it occurred on.

IchigoHollow
12-19-11, 03:26 PM
Same here. I spent 10 gems to skip the "Buy a Snowman Waiter for 24 gems" challenge. Now I'm back at step one. This is pretty lame. Hopefully it can be fixed.

diverDestiny
12-19-11, 03:54 PM
I hate the quests. Too time consuming. Parts are not coming fast enough. Been waiting days to build new appliance. Just give us the new food items. This isn't fun anymore. Now the glitch in restaurant after I finally finished the first goal which I have to start over again. Now I can't even click on the chef. Please get rid of these quests and goals.

dernhelm
12-19-11, 04:01 PM
oh darn. I am done. Says I still have to buy a chestnut roaster and a turkducden fryer and I have to cook omeletes and grilled cheese!!! I passed those and was working on the prime rub goal. :(. Going to miss out on those recipes.

jannywanny86
12-19-11, 04:16 PM
O man I was having fun was on prime rib now it's bk to start and goes out of sync

lj74717
12-19-11, 04:33 PM
My goals are reset. The only good thing is that prime rib stays...
I'm not going to make the stupid grilled cheese again

bawpotter
12-19-11, 04:57 PM
Don't worry, this is what GM said.

They'll be back eventually. Pay no attention to how it looks (i.e. that you're at the beginning). They'll be back soon... at least, that's the info I have currently.

keviPad
12-19-11, 04:58 PM
Even if i was willing to start over i get out of sync messages everytime i try to complete tasks.

And the gold i spent doesnt get restored. I bought 3 fryers in a row. I dont really care about gold. No way ill start over. Buying an item is instant. Cooking/serving then getting a sync message will really be annoying. Just as bad as starting over.

keviPad
12-19-11, 05:01 PM
Don't worry, this is what GM said.

Thats good to hear. I do try to stay optimistic.

Usually sync/connection messages occur during roll out of updates. But i always second guess thats its caused on my end.

keviPad
12-19-11, 07:17 PM
** Holiday goals are restored. **

figuresk8er88
12-19-11, 07:48 PM
mine is still wrong. it doesn't recognize that i've completed part of the quest already - i spent 10 gems to skip the snowman task (but didn't fully complete the other tasks in that step yet), but now it's asking me to buy one again. this is very frustrating! is anyone else having a similar problem?

** Holiday goals are restored. **

myweedpatch
12-19-11, 08:21 PM
YES! I already bought the chestnut and fryer! Now it want me to do it again! Now I have 5 parts boxes! How am I ever going to master anything before the seasonal stuff goes away, much less finish the tasks. And I can't fit any more stoves until I get to another level marker, and I can't put those part boxes in storage! Oh well, I really should get paid for wasted time! So, I gotta go...ok, grill cheese and omlettes here I come!