PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Down

nmishii
12-19-11, 02:45 PM
I was in RS but wasn't playing for a while. Then when I tried to go into Messages got a message that the system was down for maintenance. Now I can't get in because of the internet connection message.

Is this planned or unplanned maintenance?

When is it expected to come back up?

Will this happen for other games?

Will there be updates released after the maintenance that benefit Android users, or is this a silly question?

nmishii
12-19-11, 02:46 PM
Never mind. GM posted at the announcement at the same time I posted this.

ilovecooper14
12-19-11, 02:46 PM
See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21370-Restaurant-Story-down).

julia3032
12-19-11, 02:50 PM
And now my clam chowder will be ruined again! You'd think they'd have a way to protect your food when they bring the system down!

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:53 PM
The game should be back up in a few minutes, minus quests:).

pastrychef17
12-19-11, 03:04 PM
The game should be back up in a few minutes, minus quests:).

If you're lucky. If you're unlucky, the quests are still there but reset to the beginning and then you get an error message that your restaurant is out of sync :). At this point, you just have to laugh, it's so silly. Waiting until they fix the fix.

CoolesTCityEverr
12-19-11, 03:08 PM
Yeah my RS is back again. Does anyone know why there wont be any quests anymore?

cakeandpie
12-19-11, 03:27 PM
No, the quests came back for me, and restarted all over at the beginning!!! I lost many days of work!!

clint00781
12-19-11, 03:36 PM
So did everyone who got the goals/quest back after maintenance have to start from the begining this is the biggest mistake teamlava has made in a long time (since gnomes and rivers) if you ask me! Great fix guys really good job especially since these are all temporary holiday recipes! Makes not even want to play what about the gems spent on these goals!! I hope they fix this issue soon but I'm not going to hold my breath I'm sick of being let down!! Time after time who's stupid idea was it for goals anyway just give me the new recipes why should have to unlock cooking food! Oh well should have seen it coming I guess since they obviously don't test anything before they release it!!

kanwulf
12-19-11, 03:41 PM
If you're lucky. If you're unlucky, the quests are still there but reset to the beginning and then you get an error message that your restaurant is out of sync :). At this point, you just have to laugh, it's so silly. Waiting until they fix the fix.

Yep, back and with quests I've already done to unlock stuff that not only is already unlocked but mastered...

Have you aver considered a large scale beta test group rather than dumping unproven updates on the masses?

TeamLava isn't owned my Microsoft by chance?