PDA

View Full Version : Edit: Goals update (Added Fashion for All)

GroupMagma
12-19-11, 02:41 PM
Sorry for the late notice and inconvenience; Restaurant Story is being taken down now for maintenance. ETA until up-time is 1-2 hours.

Edit: Change of plans; RS is coming back up soon, but without Quests. We may go into maintenance again later today.

Edited Edit: Farm/Bakery/Restaurant games will go down soon for about 30 minutes. After this is done, Goal issues should be fixed and restored to the applicable users (iOS users, except iPad on Bakery)

Edited Edit that had previously been Edited: All games back on, Goals fixed. Oh, Petshop Goals are coming to all iOS users as well. Enjoy!

Editing the edited edit's edit: We're also adding Fashion Story Goals for some users at the moment; they'll roll out to all iOS users on the new version of the apps in time.

Edit to the fifth power: All Fashion Story players on iOS should have Goals now.

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:42 PM
Huh? Estimated Time of Arrival:confused::p?

MyLissyDoll
12-19-11, 02:44 PM
Huh? Estimated Time of Arrival:confused::p?

Ha! I was wondering what ETA meant too xD

ilovecooper14
12-19-11, 02:45 PM
1-2 hours?!? -.- my food will spoil. -.-

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:46 PM
1-2 hours?!? -.- my food will spoil. -.-

A one hour food?

nmishii
12-19-11, 02:48 PM
Should we expect to see other games be down for maintenance today?

ilovecooper14
12-19-11, 02:49 PM
A one hour food?
My chestnuts have been ready for about 4 hours (just got home) and when I opened RS..... Lol

GroupMagma
12-19-11, 02:50 PM
Update; games should be coming back online soon, but without Quests.

ilovecooper14
12-19-11, 02:50 PM

:eek: ...I was almost done.. :( ...

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:51 PM

That was quick...:p

ilovecooper14
12-19-11, 02:52 PM

Got quests mixed up with goals, lol, Nevermind. :)
Except well, my goals, they started over. I am not going to cook 25 grilled cheese again. -.-

mrsbutch630
12-19-11, 02:53 PM
Can we get a warning before shutting down next time? Then we will be able to prepare and we wont be in fear of spoiling food. It is safe to assume that you at TL were aware that RS would be down for a few hours.

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:54 PM
Can we get a warning before shutting down next time? Then we will be able to prepare and we wont be in fear of spoiling food. It is safe to assume that you at TL were aware that RS would be down for a few hours.

They did apologise for short notice. It's not exactly easy to predict exactly when things will go into maintenance.

sumnboutme
12-19-11, 02:57 PM
I hope i dont have to restart for the quests....

badger8
12-19-11, 02:57 PM
So I went back into my restaurant and all of my quests HAVE RESET BACK TO THE START!!!!! I HAVE TO START ALL OVER!
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A WAY TO GO BACK TO WHERE WE WERE!!!!

Rachael98
12-19-11, 02:59 PM
Sigh...oh dear.

pastrychef17
12-19-11, 03:00 PM
Except well, my goals, they started over. I am not going to cook 25 grilled cheese again. -.-

Ditto - I figure they're still trying to fix whatever and am going to wait it out. No way am I starting over again. I'll live without the new recipes if I have to. It's not worth anymore hassle. Prior to this I was actually enjoying the goals, except for the 2-day lag in getting ingredients requests coming in.

lambyo
12-19-11, 03:00 PM
Great - my quests reset - I was close to getting the fireplace - I will mpnot go backwards - I quit.

badger8
12-19-11, 03:02 PM
You know what, Lambyo, I may just have had enough too.
I was really enjoying the quests too.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

fai0sal
12-19-11, 03:07 PM

Cooking grilled cheese is not bad when compared to 1 day prime rib 
I wish they will fix it soon ..

meggie520
12-19-11, 03:08 PM
Im grrr.... Its still down and i cant get on! Wait just got back!! YAY
Well, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!! :)
L:uvya,
Megz.. A.K.A. Nightclub Rep.
P.S.Luv freaking sucks
Proud member of TeamLava Forum User Union!!!
MERRYXMAS!!!

bawpotter
12-19-11, 03:09 PM
Are we going to get the progress back for the quests?

ilovecooper14
12-19-11, 03:11 PM
Are we going to get the progress back for the quests?

I hope so.
If not I think TL should just reward us with all of the quest prizes, LOL.

bawpotter
12-19-11, 03:11 PM
Just realozed, we do get to keep the recipes.

cast1532
12-19-11, 03:12 PM
Not has the quests have been reseted. I also get the out of sync message popup. I was checking my drink receipes and I have Apple Cinder.

meggie520
12-19-11, 03:14 PM
OMG!!! My quests gone and reset! We better get thme back or i will be madder than i am!! rawr!!!
Well, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!! :)
Luvya,
P.S. I made a signature w/o pics so it works yay
Proud member of Teamlava Forum User Union!!!
MERRY XMAS!!!!

fangme
12-19-11, 03:23 PM
What happening? Why my quest reset to back at once? I achieved level that need to buy a snowman and 1 more chestnut roaster. I got everything in my hand. Why????!!!! I won't start to cook omlettes or serve cola.

Please bring my data back as it was, fix it ASAP!

cakeandpie
12-19-11, 03:33 PM
My quests are reset also!! How am I supposed to unlock the other recipes I was working on now??

gail66
12-19-11, 03:37 PM
all that hard work and spending my gems to not fair teamlava have the goals gone or are you readying the back

uwantoplay
Game is back up but my Quests reset

gamergl
Wth? This sux. Goals reset, plus the game looses connection all the time PLUS it's refreshing game data every 10 seconds as well. .???? Too frustrating to play. Don't the releases go through beta testing before launching them out into the public?

gail66
12-19-11, 03:38 PM
re setting them back 

Milennys25
12-19-11, 03:39 PM
Mine's reset too! Sighs. I give up. Not doing it again. If its fixed, great if not well... Too bad :/ If I need gems I'll wait for a sale.
>.>

marrrina
12-19-11, 03:40 PM
I only had one recipe left to unlock :(

sehana
12-19-11, 03:41 PM
urrrgh really?! we have to start quests all over just to finish the goal that was already completed and then complete them again to get the 2nd level?
man I was so close to completing the second level ones!

Rachael98
12-19-11, 03:43 PM
urrrgh really?! we have to start quests all over just to finish the goal that was already completed and then complete them again to get the 2nd level?
man I was so close to completing the second level ones!

See your own FB Page for more...maannn, that sounds weird:p.

meggie520
12-19-11, 03:43 PM
all that hard work and spending my gems to not fair teamlava have the goals gone or are you readying the back

I agree completwly gail, but is a glitchWell, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!! :)
Luvya,
P.S.Cod yis my one and only
Proud member of Teamlava Forum User Union!!!
MERRY XMAS!!!! that should soon be fixed ( hopefully) after nxt manual update! HOpe i could help

Sitalips
12-19-11, 03:45 PM

We all lost all our goal progress? Money Gems etc.? Can you find out if this is in the works for a fix? I am sure many wont be playing again and have already spent money and time and gems to obtain the goals. I was having problems losing gems mysteriously, long time in getting ingredients, etc but I can't do this again. I do have the recipes though for cider and prime rib and all most had the next 2 done!

dfxdesign
12-19-11, 03:46 PM
What is going on...I was half way through the quests...I am not buying another chestnut roaster or turducken fryer..nor am I willing to spend more times making grilled cheese, omlettes and root beers...but even more important..will you be refunding my purchase of gems I used to complete the roaster and fryer you want me to build again?

sehana
12-19-11, 03:49 PM
See your own FB Page for more...maannn, that sounds weird:p.
LOL!! yeah, I have to check what's been up over the weekend, :p

GroupMagma
12-19-11, 04:05 PM
:eek: ...I was almost done.. :( ...

They'll be back eventually. Pay no attention to how it looks (i.e. that you're at the beginning). They'll be back soon... at least, that's the info I have currently.

sehana
12-19-11, 04:09 PM
They'll be back eventually. Pay no attention to how it looks (i.e. that you're at the beginning). They'll be back soon... at least, that's the info I have currently.
Just to clarify: the goals will be back to where we last left them (not starting from the beginning)?

Rachael98
12-19-11, 04:09 PM
Just to clarify: the goals will be back to where we last left them (not starting from the beginning)?

By the sounds of it...:)

Elenabake
12-19-11, 04:11 PM
I really hope it will be turned back to normal, because I am Definetely not going to do it all over again!
So it would be really sad for the time, coins and gems that I spend on this :(
And I was so close to completing the goals, and then this!

barefoothipmama
12-19-11, 04:12 PM
O I'm so fed up with this game! I also lost all my progress, I'm not rebuilding the turducken fryer or chestnut roaster :(

Rachael98
12-19-11, 04:12 PM
O I'm so fed up with this game! I also lost all my progress, I'm not rebuilding the turducken fryer or chestnut roaster :(

Excellent,...

epontones
12-19-11, 04:13 PM
Please advice when the game is back online, pls. Been working hard too.

bawpotter
12-19-11, 04:21 PM
That's good. They will be back.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-19-11, 04:33 PM

Agreed. I'm also not spending gems just cause the quests says I have to buy something that costs gems. Those tasks will simply not get done. Really sad that TL aspects everyone to line their pockets. I have bills that need to be paid, can't afford to buy gems. Is why I play "free" games.

kalel81
12-19-11, 04:48 PM
The quests are back up, but it appears everything has be reset. Does that mean we have to do EVERYTHING AGAIN?!?!

ksbmommy
12-19-11, 04:53 PM
Mine are reset and I'm getting and out of sync message every 10 seconds are so. What are we supposed to do?

Wilbursworld
12-19-11, 04:55 PM
I was over halfway through the second set of quest/ goals and spent gems to skip a couple of things. Is all that just lost now..?

laurie20
12-19-11, 04:57 PM
Really disappointed this was a poor user experience I will not be starting over

Rachael98
12-19-11, 04:59 PM
Ummm...people? Look, TL say that they're coming back.

cafedeb
12-19-11, 05:00 PM
Restaurant story. iPad. Level 45. ID cafedeb. Every time I log in all my food goes away this has happened since yesterday morning I lost lots of food then and every time since then when I accept a gift of food or cook food it goes away with a message most of the time that my restaurant is out of sync and then all foods leave is this something that can be fixed I have reinstalled and that did not work

lesleypsg1
12-19-11, 05:20 PM

Thanks GM. I'll leave it till the morning then. Hopefully theyll be back :). If not, hopefully the team will open the goal recipes....yum. I really want to get cooking on em. :) good night

caljean
12-19-11, 05:22 PM
I lost my goals in RS. I've restarted. Reinstalled. Am I going to get it back. My neighbors still requesting stuff from goals. Please. Please please. Helpppppp. !!!!!!

Dabag
12-19-11, 05:28 PM
read the posts, deleted the app and re installed. the quest/goals are gone BUT the little elf greeter keeps showing up. I already have him and would rather have the Holiday recipes so i can get right to them. Please just cancel these quests and give us the Holiday recipes. There's plenty of time to get it fixed for Valentines or maybe by Easter.

deb92260
12-19-11, 05:42 PM
Mine just started issues about 3 hours ago. I have actually bought gems to get past some of the steps in the goals. Now my gems are gone and my money wasted because you started the goals over and even those are messed up. I cook them log out and when I go back everything I cooked for the goals is back to zero. I like this game but if it isn't fixed soon I'll stop playing restaurant and bakery story and delete them from my phone. Thank you deb92260

kanwulf
12-19-11, 05:42 PM

Quests still there, but reset back to the start. They keep interrupting the game with popups introducing themselves with the intro screens. Also "not in sync" messages pop up every 30 seconds.

It's worse now than before.

quentinsmommy
12-19-11, 05:52 PM
Quests still there, but reset back to the start. They keep interrupting the game with popups introducing themselves with the intro screens. Also "not in sync" messages pop up every 30 seconds.

It's worse now than before.

Same here! I was sooooo mad!:mad::mad::mad::mad: Not only did I have 10 gems go down the toilet with my Candy Cane Oven issues in BS (see my thread in the Bakery Story Bugs and Feedback section), now I get Chillby interrupting my gameplay in RS telling me to cook grilled cheese all over again every time I log into the game or return from visiting neighbors. Closing the popup causes my restaurant to go out of sync and I lose coins with each "Oh Darn!":mad::mad::mad: I also lost my prime rib as well.:mad: Despite the fact that I was stoked that we got so many coin items in the past two updates, these holiday editions and the goals that came with them have been a disaster. I refuse to do the quests over, so I hope they get fixed eventually.

pastrychef17
12-19-11, 05:54 PM
I'm sure they'll be fixed eventually but we just don't know when "eventually" will be. I'm saving myself the grief and just putting on 16-hour recipes as my appliances free up so I don't have to be in the game so often for the rest of today and in case they take it down again. Hoping things improve tomorrow. But I, too, will not start the quests over if I don't get back to my previous progress. At this point, a couple of extra recipes isn't worth the grief.

mintominto82
12-19-11, 06:01 PM
Wow, that just did it for me. If I don't get all my reset goals back, I am going to delete RS. I just had enough.

GroupMagma
12-19-11, 06:08 PM
Updated this info again: here's the recent post:

Farm/Bakery/Restaurant games will go down soon for about 30 minutes. After this is done, Goal issues should be fixed and restored to the applicable users (iOS users, except iPad on Bakery)

prispunya
12-19-11, 06:14 PM
after spending much time and coins to buy and cook all the recipes ( which some need a loong time waiting ) , including waiting my neighbors sending the ingredients - I was shocked finding my goals totally disappeared. Only the sent ingredients already checked, the rest is gone. I have to buy the turducken fryer and chestnut roaster again???? And wasting time cooking all that recipes. Please fix this TL :(

claym0r3
12-19-11, 06:23 PM
im also having the same issue.. pls pls pls get this fixed real quick.. it really ignoring me with all the popup alr...

jmccoy9933
12-19-11, 06:35 PM
This has been a fun stress reliever - now it has turned into pure stress. The server is down now on all games. If my goals are not reset to what they were before the server went down, I will not make 30 hot chocolates, etc over again. This is pretty bad.

Sillykitty1221
12-19-11, 06:38 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21370-Edit-Restaurant-Farm-Bakery-Story-down-Goals-update&p=191788#post191788

Same for me, IPad user with everything reset..but it looks like RS and BS are in mantainance now. I hope everything gets fixed.

Leire22
12-19-11, 06:48 PM
Which quests u mean pls? Did not get it. My goals are messed up - in the middle of prevouse one both of them, such disappointing, hope u fix it, or i am endich them for sure, too tiring instead motivatng.

Leire22
12-19-11, 06:50 PM
Which guests u mean? U should also fix this forum, told i am doubling posts and did not add it, such disappointing, here and in rs too

Leire22
12-19-11, 06:51 PM
See??? Told be wont post and now i see both i cant believe that. Today all wrong.

Leire22
12-19-11, 06:52 PM
Never mind, go read a book, cuz is late in Europe, and am not going wait till morning to play.

RoseMiti
12-19-11, 06:53 PM
Hmmm, games are back, but my RS quests are still reset and getting out of sync messages.

badger8
12-19-11, 06:54 PM
mine too. did this actually work for anyone?!?!

Blueize
12-19-11, 06:55 PM
Updated this info again: here's the recent post:

"Farm/Bakery/Restaurant games will go down soon for about 30 minutes. After this is done, Goal issues should be fixed and restored to the applicable users (iOS users, except iPad on Bakery)"

Nope...quests still still at beginning.

RoseMiti
12-19-11, 06:56 PM
OK. Now quests returned to the level they should be.

CafeB4
12-19-11, 06:57 PM
Nope...quests still still at beginning.Same thing here, still back at zero

tamsharley
12-19-11, 06:57 PM
My rs game still out of sync and the Omlett goal got reset after I completed it yesterday or the other day. Why not just give us the new recipes to try and complete and be done with it? Instead of more headaches?

clint00781
12-19-11, 07:02 PM
Didn't work for me either on RS I have had just about enough of all these glitches with teamlava! I really hope this is fixed (but not holding my breath) really never did like the idea of having to unlock recipes anyway and them for some to have to spend gems or not complete really dirty if you ask me if we earn or buy them let us spend them on what we want nit what you want us too just another form of gem traps! And if they do actually fix this issue how long will they give us to cook these holiday recipes before they yank um away! I'm very displeased with the whole thing!

tiancai17
12-19-11, 07:03 PM
The RS game is back up and running after being down, but the goals issue (still reset to initial goals) is still not fixed.

badger8
12-19-11, 07:04 PM
OK. mine's back too.....

magicpancake
12-19-11, 07:05 PM
Nothing is fixed. My restaurant has no quests.

llamafarms
12-19-11, 07:06 PM
Back to the correct goal, but prime rib is still stuck at ZERO and rootbeer float still stuck at 5 (should read 7). Not to mention EMPTY COUNTERS, as food dissapears with in minutes of serving. Epic waste of time.

tiancai17
12-19-11, 07:07 PM
My goal issues are now fixed. Thanks!

clint00781
12-19-11, 07:11 PM
Goal issue is fixed but I still stick to my statement that this was a stupid idea in the first place take goals out atleast for recipes!! This way they would be more of an option in most peoples minds and the whole idea of having to buy a waiter for 24 gems or skip for 10 or opt to not complete the goal is a rip off!!!!

Blueize
12-19-11, 07:13 PM
I'm quick to complain so I'll be equally quick in saying thank you. Mine just came back. They weren't when I first checked.

Thank you TL 

RoseMiti
12-19-11, 07:22 PM
GM, what about candy cane and trees being invisible for neighbors? They are not showing yet.

llamafarms
12-19-11, 07:35 PM
Food still disappearing minutes after its served, nothing fixed!!!!!

cakeandpie
12-19-11, 08:11 PM
Fortunately my goals are back to where they should be. Hope they will be soon for everyone else too.

With all the problems that have come with the goals, I think TL should just unlock all the recipes and crops for everyone.

CafeB4
12-19-11, 08:14 PM
I'm good too: everything is back to normal goal-wise. Thanks everyone!

briguynv
12-20-11, 12:06 AM
Now that they fixed the goals, luckily they came back to where we left off, although I do have to cook some more food that served WHEN they disappeared, so they didn't count... BUT now the "globe" menu to be able to switch between the games is now gone in all my games. Such a pain to have to close out and start the new one... it's easier to just switch back & forth! Ugh... they fix one issue, and cause more issues... happens way too often!

kyora
12-20-11, 04:35 AM
The goals are fixed but what about the accelerated food sales and coins loss??Is that fixed too❔ Because it it ain't fixed yet it should renamed restaurant (closing) story

xoxoBabyGirl
12-20-11, 05:21 AM
What's the difference between goals and quests? Also, are either of these in Fashion yet?

moroschiele
12-20-11, 05:50 AM
Yesterday I've sent an e-mail about the missing-goals problem but now it's fixed..
Just a question. Wasn't there a new building onven (barbecue or something like that) now disappeared ?

kooky panda
12-20-11, 05:55 AM
What's the difference between goals and quests? Also, are either of these in Fashion yet?
the new ones everyone has gotten- some ppl refer to them as goals some quests.
Fashion has not been released yet, but should be coming soon.

xoxoBabyGirl
12-20-11, 09:03 AM
the new ones everyone has gotten- some ppl refer to them as goals some quests.
Fashion has not been released yet, but should be coming soon.

Oh, so there the same thing then?! thanks!

jackie2006
12-20-11, 10:05 AM
no, it asks me to do the Chestnuts roasting again. I finish this task 2 days ago, I have 2 chestnut roasters, almost complete 3/4 of master level. Now this task pop up and require me build a chestnut roaster again. They don't accept 2 chestnut roaster that I have.

jackie2006
12-20-11, 10:13 AM
now I buy one more chestnut roaster. the task is still not credit that I complete this task. I give up. I don't think I follow the task again.

CaptainMike
12-20-11, 10:50 AM
Everytime I send a request to friends it still says I have already requested today and nothing arrives - absolute rubbish games now

llamafarms
12-20-11, 11:37 AM
Had to totally start over cooking prime rib had 4, wnet back to zero and stayed that way. Root beer float never went higher than 5, should read 8 now. Waste of time!

kooky panda
12-20-11, 11:41 AM
Everytime I send a request to friends it still says I have already requested today and nothing arrives - absolute rubbish games now

The goal request are tied up with your material requests(asking for parts for your appliances) So if you request a part for an appliance you are building to all your nbrs through the request sytem, you will not be able to go back and also request goal items from these same nbrs within the same 24 hr period.
You also can only accept a total of 20 goal and appliance parts combined in a 24 hour period.

akunkle1
12-20-11, 07:59 PM
I have the Toshiba thrive tablet, when do I get quests/goals?

jake088
12-20-11, 09:24 PM
I haven't played since friday and when I opened the game all my quest/goals were reset. I've already read other post that say this problem has been resolved but it hasn't for me. Do I have to start over from square one?

kooky panda
12-20-11, 09:37 PM
I haven't played since friday and when I opened the game all my quest/goals were reset. I've already read other post that say this problem has been resolved but it hasn't for me. Do I have to start over from square one?

try restarting your device. If that does not work, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.

meowmee33
12-20-11, 09:47 PM
Hi Kooky, sorry if this has been asked but r goals for fashion working?

kooky panda
12-20-11, 09:50 PM
Hi Kooky, sorry if this has been asked but r goals for fashion working?

Not yet, but they should be coming soon. If like on the other games you will just open the game and they will be there!!! Since we have already done the update, they should just be pushed into the game.
Hopefully everyone gets them at once and they do not roll out.(I hate the roll outs!!).

meowmee33
12-20-11, 09:52 PM
Thanks Kooky! Btw, we can only accept Total of 20 gifts per day right? That includes items for goals, parts and food right?

jake088
12-20-11, 10:17 PM
I restarted my ipod and it didn't work. Will deleting the app also delete my entire game progress?

yumeiro89
12-20-11, 10:20 PM
I don't have any goals for fashion....

tohot4u07
12-20-11, 11:13 PM
Me either i dont have ant goals in fashion either. and is.pet shop out on andriod users?

ariesblu
12-20-11, 11:46 PM
And is.pet shop out on andriod users?
Nope not yet.

kells81
12-21-11, 05:21 PM
I have Fashion Story and my goals have just appeared again!!

driftboutique
12-21-11, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty grumpy about being in the group that doesn't get goals for fashion :(

kooky panda
12-21-11, 05:33 PM
I'm pretty grumpy about being in the group that doesn't get goals for fashion :(
I am with you Drift , no goals for Kooky yet either. Our time will come soon.

chelle225
12-21-11, 05:39 PM
I play bakery on my iPad and have the candy cane oven but can't use it because I need to complete goals....problems is THERE ARE NO GOALS!! I have them and am completing them in restaurant story but I have none in bakery story. How do I fix this?

pinkster73
12-21-11, 05:41 PM

I'm pretty grumpy being in the group that doesn't get goals for any game :( (disclaimer: I only want WORKING goals)

driftboutique
12-21-11, 05:50 PM
I'm pretty grumpy being in the group that doesn't get goals for any game :( (disclaimer: I only want WORKING goals)

I hear you :(

Mrsjaybob
12-21-11, 07:12 PM
I play bakery on my iPad and have the candy cane oven but can't use it because I need to complete goals....problems is THERE ARE NO GOALS!! I have them and am completing them in restaurant story but I have none in bakery story. How do I fix this?

Ditto! Same thing here

MizCricket
12-21-11, 07:13 PM
I am getting notifications in Fashion that neighbors have requested items like pink roses, but when I open the game, there is no way to give them the item. There's nothing on the news tab or anywhere else. Can players who don't have goals not fulfill requests from players who do have them?

shakiba
12-21-11, 07:28 PM
Thats strange. I got my goals. O:
DId everyone updated the recent version of the app? (fashion)

143Blue
12-21-11, 10:30 PM
no goals for bluey on fashion:( now blue is feeling blue and not in the good way:(

jj486
12-22-11, 12:07 AM
just got my goal. not good. some of it are limited time and some just said limited. don't know what is that mean. also, it require a lot of coin spending.well I just start to play a while ago. no way I can have 500,000 to expend my store in order to complete goal.

barleycoon
12-22-11, 12:10 AM
just got my goal. not good. some of it are limited time and some just said limited. don't know what is that mean. also, it require a lot of coin spending.well I just start to play a while ago. no way I can have 500,000 to expend my store in order to complete goal.

The limited means, we have limited time to complete the goals. I think it's best to maybe try and complete the goals as soon as your able. We can build up coins quite quickly from making lots of very quick orders.

julia3032
12-22-11, 12:43 AM

I just started playing Fashion Story 2 days ago....I didn't get the goals either.

elsielicious
12-22-11, 12:45 AM
I just started playing Fashion Story 2 days ago....I didn't get the goals either.

Are Fashion Goals back!?!? I got requests for love and hugs?!?

sourlicorice2
12-22-11, 12:56 AM
No hurry! I Don't want them on any of the games.

kjn0119
12-22-11, 08:31 AM
I'm with blue  still no goals ... Wondering when I will get them ..

barleycoon
12-22-11, 09:23 AM
Are Fashion Goals back!?!? I got requests for love and hugs?!?

Some players will have the goals as they are sent out randomly.

vanillafrap
12-22-11, 10:26 AM
No goals for me in Fashion Story... while everyone else seems to have them.... teasing me Grand Opening Signs, Wedding Displays, and Pink Pianos.... So sad. I wonder if people who still don't have goals will get a time extension for completing them!?

kooky panda
12-22-11, 12:44 PM
No goals for me in Fashion Story... while everyone else seems to have them.... teasing me Grand Opening Signs, Wedding Displays, and Pink Pianos.... So sad. I wonder if people who still don't have goals will get a time extension for completing them!?

I do not have the goals , either, vanilla, (maybe just you and me and Drift did not get them???lol)
I am trying to get some information on the time frame for how long the fashion goals will remain.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-22-11, 01:13 PM
No hurry! I Don't want them on any of the games.

Agreed. I don't have goals in fashion either, but I'm thrilled. Don't want them. They are nothing but frustration and annoyance.

LCAHEARTS
12-22-11, 10:22 PM
I'm actually loving the FS goals that just activated for me about 5 hours ago. I feel they are pretty simple, incredibly adorable [especially the blonde girl that decides she's my BFF], and endless with the amount of goals possible. So far, I've earned about 8,000 coins [not that I need them], and 5 gems. Can we really complain about free gems? Never.

The limited time one is super simple. Unless of course, you have to expand to one of the last expansions possible. I understand where the frustration comes with that. For me, I've been purposefully not expanding because I know there is a size limit and wanted to be able to expand randomly someday.

Some goals require you to "order" a specific item. If you're one of those players who has millions of coins [like me], you soar through those goals. Ordering the item counts instantly and you can always just "cancel and order" something else or the same item to finish the goals. Compared to RS' goals, I couldn't ask for more if I'm being honest.

mimisarah
12-22-11, 11:44 PM
i have to agree with LCAHEARTS I am really loving the FS goals, I will not be able to expand all I spend most my coins remodeling my store (about 4 times hahahaha) but I'm very happy with this goal, I don't feell stress or frustration.....and I'm soo happy with the gems...oooo I may be able to get the makeup counter...hahaha...

Merry Christmas...

flowless
12-22-11, 11:59 PM
fashion story goals are my fav among the rest of the games RS N BS

and the rewards are better than unlocking food

but i do think time should be extended more than 13 jan for all the players to have the chance

FunFlair
12-23-11, 07:15 AM
Im tired of everything beimg for apple users!!!!!

kooky panda
12-23-11, 08:21 AM
fashion story goals are my fav among the rest of the games RS N BS

and the rewards are better than unlocking food

but i do think time should be extended more than 13 jan for all the players to have the chance
I agree and I am trying to get an answer on this. It is making me nervous and I would like to be able to take my time on the goals with fashion. I like them too, because you can skip around
to pick clothes items that fit the time you need (overnight or during the day)

kilton04
12-23-11, 08:53 AM
This is bs... I would really like to get goals for fashion!! It's not fair that we will miss out!

lmak21
12-23-11, 04:29 PM
I am on bakery story and its 24 hours before christmas and still do not have goals - all holiday food still locked - whats the deal - debs bakery - level 96 using IPAD

nmishii
12-23-11, 04:34 PM
I can understand how the Fashion and iPad Bakery players must feel not getting the goals and seeing and hearing everyone talk about them. But at least there's a chance you may get them, and although they may come after Christmas, I'm sure TL will extend the date due to the circumstances.

Note that no Android user will get goals on any of their games. So even though they will be late for Fashion and iPad bakery, better late than never.

iusedtobedigusr
12-23-11, 05:02 PM
Note that if a goal kept, IT WILL require Gems or millions of coins...LMAO

iusedtobedigusr
12-23-11, 05:05 PM
Oh forgot that you will click on Pop-Ups Ads Billboards etc, Think of this as Nintendo and fight way thru to get to Goal of giving your gems over,

TanyaAiko
12-26-11, 10:57 AM
How do I go about deleting a shop and starting afresh?

tohot4u07
12-26-11, 07:40 PM
So how long do we have to wait till its out on android?

mrv2066
12-28-11, 04:39 PM
I have not been updated new goals I want this too. I have an android phone people who have the new iPhone update goals we already get the goals please I want it because they are very nice .. help pleas

cykosis75
12-29-11, 02:49 AM
I was wondering. When do the goals expire for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story? You can email me at cykosis2008@yahoo.com. Thank you

kooky panda
12-29-11, 05:27 AM
I was wondering. When do the goals expire for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story? You can email me at cykosis2008@yahoo.com. Thank you

Others have also wanted to know if they will be able to have extended time with the holiday items due to the issues. Holiday items & quests are currently scheduled to be removed on Jan. 13; players will receive a notification via popup the week prior informing them of the removal of these items. Also, please note that while some recipes are Holiday Themed that are received from Quests, ALL recipes unlocked via quests will be available beyond the limited time.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

goals will be taken out on January 13th

xoxoBabyGirl
12-30-11, 05:44 AM
goals will be taken out on January 13th

All quests?? Really? I just thought that its the winter display one only and the rest stay? :S

kooky panda
12-30-11, 09:18 AM
All quests?? Really? I just thought that its the winter display one only and the rest stay? :S

I am still trying to get an answer on the fashion goals. If they will also be removed on the 13th.

The quote you pulled from me on your post was referring to bakery, farm and restaurant.
(see post 146)

LCAHEARTS
12-30-11, 09:21 AM

We're not allowed to have too many fun times.

kells81
12-30-11, 04:32 PM
Doesn't that post from gm mean holiday items and holiday quests and not holiday items and all quests?

xcellent
12-30-11, 06:20 PM
There are new goals added in RS and BS..... Will that be also removed on jan 13?... It seems a new year tasks.... Just wanna know if that is included in the holiday goals/items/crops that we have right now., Cos i haven't finish the first 2 batches of goals, and im runnng out of time if the new goals are included in to be removed on jan 13....

(sorry if this is already asked).........

brblack
12-31-11, 11:20 AM
Will iPad users ever get the goals for bakery story? I built the candy cane maker but cannot make anything with it because it must be unlocked byq a goal.

NellyPepper
01-01-12, 03:52 AM
So if the goals themselves finish on the 13th January, does this means the food or crops you have unlocked stay for good or do they also disappear? Also will we be able to keep the special ovens or drink machines or do they disappear on the 13th too?

kooky panda
01-01-12, 11:27 AM
So if the goals themselves finish on the 13th January, does this means the food or crops you have unlocked stay for good or do they also disappear? Also will we be able to keep the special ovens or drink machines or do they disappear on the 13th too?

the unlocked foods and crops are suppose to stay past the 13th, . no announced time of when these will be removed.
Any appliances you have already bought and build, you will be able to keep. The option to buy new ones will disappear on the 13th.

NellyPepper
01-01-12, 05:32 PM
the unlocked foods and crops are suppose to stay past the 13th, . no announced time of when these will be removed.
Any appliances you have already bought and build, you will be able to keep. The option to buy new ones will disappear on the 13th.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

pinkbarbie123
01-01-12, 07:17 PM
Just got towards the end of a long goal series on bs and rs and they require you to buy items that are 20 gems. Ha, not when the prize is food. I like the goals but not buying anymore gems until I am reimbursed or there is a confirmation button

FarmerFlora
01-02-12, 07:22 AM
How can I get the wedding goal?

mysticjuls
01-02-12, 08:04 AM
Will iPad users ever get the goals for bakery story? I built the candy cane maker but cannot make anything with it because it must be unlocked byq a goal.

I'm in the same question boat ... will iPad users ever get the goals in BS or should we just give up caring at this point (10 days or so before they end)?

LCAHEARTS
01-02-12, 11:11 AM
How can I get the wedding goal?

You have to finish Boutique Party [which unlocks the party glass]!

Leire22
01-06-12, 10:04 AM
To me is impossible to make all goals in time, so many ppl wont have many items they could have, no all can play each day long etc. To me time is too short for all. Not all has money now to spend for gems too, and many goals are based on it also. This should not be at all, mainly i am angry on RS and that stupid chocolate fontain for 2500000 coins, cuz is not possible to make so much so fast for most users, for me i am needed these coins to make bigger RS and also i dont like this stupid ugly fontaine at all and it is wasting coins to me.