PDA

View Full Version : edit Storm8 ID?

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:04 AM
hey there

I have a problem:
I accidently typed in the wrong Storm8 ID when I installed CityStory to my new iPod.
I don't want to start a new game cause I was Level 37 or somethin...

sooo is there way to change the ID?
I already deleted the game from my iPod and my iTunes and reinstalled it but I've had no chance to type in my original ID, it automatically used the (wrong) one I used before...
I also contacted the support team but they just send me a reply 'how to create your stormID', so not very helpfull...

hope someone can help me
greets from Germany

Unregistered
10-23-10, 04:39 AM
Hi, there is a Storm8 forum that you could try looking at - search for Storm8 in Google. However, one of the threads is http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=12840 where your question about changing the Storm8 Id is asked. Answer is no, not possible. There is a suggestion of emailing support@storm8.com and explaining the situation but apparently they won't often make a change for you.

Anyway, suggest trying the Storm8 forum. Hope this helps though maybe not in the way you were hoping.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 12:58 PM
I already contacted the Storm8 team but they told me I have to ask the teamlava support and they just send an automatic mail telling me how to 'create' an ID... so not very helpfull...
that's why I'm here...
alright... seems like I have to start new... too bad :(
but thx

Supervolcano
10-24-10, 01:02 PM
I already contacted the Storm8 team but they told me I have to ask the teamlava support and they just send an automatic mail telling me how to 'create' an ID... so not very helpfull...
that's why I'm here...
alright... seems like I have to start new... too bad :(
but thx
So reply to teamlava's email again.
Maybe explain your situation a little better or clearer.

You do not have to start new.