PDA

View Full Version : [ipad problem]I can't place my newly bornt baby!!!!!!!!!!

gabrielknight
12-19-11, 09:00 AM
Everytime I try to place it. There just will pop up a sync error note says ' your zoo is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your zoo.' It has lasted for few hours. I can't place it and can't start new nursery. What is that????
Please check out this. I've take a screen shot below:
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/gabrieleknight/vt5.png

gabrielknight
12-19-11, 09:04 AM
BTW..
I play zoo story2 on my ipad.

kattybell
12-19-11, 09:06 AM
For me I had a baby tortoise that I forgot about since I didn't get the notification. I used gems to have it not be sick anymore then it wouldn't let me place it for a while. I had to keep placing it. Finally it let me, hope you can place the baby soon.

LennyLenardo
12-20-11, 07:24 PM
I was breeding hippos and was too late I restored them with gems and upgraded the habitat and then there was a game sync error. When restarted my gems were still gone but the baby hippo was back to being too late. I restored again and upgraded again and now I have another baby hippo ready which won't expire now for 2 days. It's just taking up my nursary. On an iPad 2 version 2 0 1.0.2

paige1290
12-28-11, 01:37 AM
This is happening to me right now and made me miss out on a huge goal! It is so frustrating that I waited forever for the animal to breed, and now..nothing. I actually got to the point of upgrading the habitat, so I thought it had finally worked, so I added a new animal to the nursery. Then, it popped up with the sync message again and I completely lost it. The nursery only has the new animal, and not the one I waited forever with and couldn't place!!!!

paige1290
12-28-11, 01:39 AM
oh and I have an iPod Touch playing on Zoo Story 2 1.0.2.

jenbeaum
12-28-11, 01:56 AM
This has also happened to me twice now! It seems to be any 12 hour baby. The only way out of the loop is to set off another baby and obviously loose the one you were breeding! Very frustrating. I am on an iPad

jenbeaum
12-28-11, 01:57 AM
Oh and the baby hadn't gone over time on either occasion!

333sandy
12-28-11, 02:57 AM
I bred a baby okapi and it kept resyncing, finally I placed the baby and ordered a new animal, really fast before the notice came up, which it let me but then I lost my baby. No sign of my baby okapi anywhere.

loro36
12-28-11, 04:27 AM
Same problem

jpvicki
12-28-11, 04:45 AM
So is there a way to actually talk to someone on teamlava and get an answer or is this a glitch that has to be worked out by them? Experiencing it here tonight.

BoxMeNot
12-28-11, 05:25 AM
New to the Zoo,add me.Lord Knows I need all I can get to assemble that darn Habitat for Wolf Hab.Thanks and be Blessed.

koiboysg1
12-28-11, 05:47 AM
Got the same problem for 2 days now. tryed different pets but every time they are ready the sever is out of sync. and then after a few hours my baby or mix breed is dead:-( Also the same with the Zoo Story 2 games from my sister and friends.

57Speckman
12-28-11, 06:11 AM
Same problem here with a baby Liger. I play On my IPhone 4. Please let us know what's up Teamlava...this is costing us gems!

janisz
12-28-11, 06:18 AM
Same problem! I lost my baby sugar glider!!! It was born, succeeded to place it with its family then set a hyena to breed but then the Out of sync sign came and my baby sugar glider was gone! I play on IPod Touch3! And I want my baby back, please!!!!

ABCharlieville
12-28-11, 06:21 AM
Same problem for me on iPad and iPhone 4s - I've lost gems which on pet shop and zoo are really difficult to come by, and I am not happy!

aeonkyrstn
12-28-11, 06:32 AM
i have the cery same problem. i have an ipad 2 and had my account my account migrated to a different ipad 2. since then, i have been experiencing the same problem. it takes forever for the baby to breed and you lose your coins but the baby can't be placed. i can't even abandon it.

seriously, teamlava has to do something about this.

ksbmommy
12-28-11, 06:59 AM
Me too this morning. A force close did not help the problem. I'm on an ipad2 5.0.1. Each placement gets the same out of sync error.

jemmamarxclose
12-28-11, 08:16 AM
I'm having the same problem today on my ipad2. When my baby mammoth was ready to place, les than a minute of placing it, got the error message that game out of sync with the server. Been happening all afternoon, so have now got a sick baby which I will have to abandon (refuse to spend gems due to a game error). I only have one nest so I really need to have that nest working. Please would someone from team lava respond ASAP and repair (and kindly reimburse me a baby mammoth!). Thanks!

nesstea70
12-28-11, 08:27 AM
I am having the same issue today with my koala baby. I've been trying to place it for hours now and each time I try, I get a message indicating that my zoo is out of sync with the server. I'm playing the game on an iPhone 4 - what is going on? There are several posts here so I hope technical support will respond and indicate that this issue is being worked.

tethna
12-28-11, 08:44 AM
I to have been having this problem and my husband has as well. Anyone have any success solving it?

jenbeaum
12-28-11, 08:50 AM
OK ENOUGH! This is the hied animal baby in a row which has been lost! Only started losing them 24 hours ago what has been changed? I have no crossbreeds to do which don't cost gems and will not risk another baby so what's the point in playing?

jenbeaum
12-28-11, 08:51 AM
Sorry should say third!

barbwiredallas
12-28-11, 09:00 AM
C'mon TeamLava, please let us know what's going on!

ladyj0y
12-28-11, 09:01 AM
Also me i could scream! My Eagle was finish and every Time it says out of synch. Than i placed the Eagle and i Start a New baby now. Than i controll my Eagle and there was n? Baby. That's unfair, and Not the First Time! ****

deltared
12-28-11, 09:14 AM
I too am having problems placing animals. I was cross breeding a walrus and breeding a camel. The game indicated that both were ready. I placed the walrus first and then the camel. I then started collecting from my animals, finished a goal, and then the out of sync. The completed goal along with the collected coins did not reset just the completed and placed animals. The walrus showed sick after many attempts and out of sync errors, and the camel, as of now, is still ready waiting to be placed. Had a couple animals reset their times yesterday also. I'm iPhone 4, 5.0.1. Waiting for ANY information, TL.

fire52
12-28-11, 09:16 AM
yes, i also hv same problem with my 2nd baby flying fox & 2nd baby red fox too....

barleycoon
12-28-11, 09:25 AM
Try force closing the app, or deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Please could everyone list device, device version and game version, thank you.

tethna
12-28-11, 09:37 AM
Tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. Now my bush baby that was done has 11 hours to go. I hope that it fixes the problem. I'm on an iPhone 4s.

sewingsue
12-28-11, 09:42 AM
I currently have same problem trying to place a silverback gorilla (on iphone4). Keep getting 'out of sync' message. Have tried exiting the app & also restarting my phone. I can't achieve my goal if I can't place my baby gorilla!

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 09:46 AM
It wasn't enough that if our babies got sick, that TL charged us Gems for the cure or we had to abandon them. Now, as soon as Born, TL swoops in and kidnaps them. I wonder what the ransom in Gems will be?

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 10:00 AM
Great, so much for the ever toted Delete and ReInstall our App Horse Pucky. I know still have NO Baby Eagle and the 4 hour African Wild Dog that have 3.5 hours left, now has 7.5 hours to go. I guess if they didn't change times AGAIN for breeding it will probably get sick since it doubled the time.

jubilation
12-28-11, 10:01 AM
I started having this problem last night. I crossbred my second Tasmanian Wolf and placed it. Got an error saying my zoo was out of sync, and after clicking 'okay', it said my crossbreed was ready and I once again placed the Tasmanian Wolf. Waited as few seconds and went into the lab to start a new cross breed. Started an Okapi and when I exited out of the Lab it said my Zoo was out of sync again. After clicking 'okay', when my zoo refreshed, my second Tasmanian Wolf was gone and my Okapi was listed as being in process.

I was annoyed, but figured it was only a game, and just some weird error.

Then this morning I wake up and it tells me my second baby Capuchin was ready and I place it. I get all the 'fireworks' and 'completed' banner, and then I get the 'Out of sync error'. I refresh my zoo, AND BOTH!!!!! of my baby Capuchin are gone! So I head over to the forums and find out it isn't just me, which makes me feel better, but this still sucks.

3rd gen iPod Touch running iOS 5.0.1
Zoo Story 2 (v1.0.2)
Storm8 id Jubilation

schilpy
12-28-11, 10:10 AM
I have been breeding a Tree Frog for several days now (2nd baby Tree Frog), this morning it was ready and I have placed it, but after I have placed it, I get an error message ?Oh darn, Your zoo is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your zoo.? and then the Frog baby is back in its nest and I get again the message that ?your baby is ready?. I have been trying to place it for several hours but it still doesn?t work so I guess something is wrong... Really very annoying because now I cannot really go on with the game :(

schilpy
12-28-11, 10:14 AM
hmm, is teamlava any good at solving these kinds of problems? If they are not solving it, will throw the game off my iPod...

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 10:14 AM
I have been breeding a Tree Frog for several days now (2nd baby Tree Frog), this morning it was ready and I have placed it, but after I have placed it, I get an error message ?Oh darn, Your zoo is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your zoo.? and then the Frog baby is back in its nest and I get again the message that ?your baby is ready?. I have been trying to place it for several hours but it still doesn?t work so I guess something is wrong... Really very annoying because now I cannot really go on with the game :(

Well, I guess you can be sorta grateful won't let you place alot of us lost our babies because it said it did place. I hope they fix so can place since that is a long breed time to lose.

pumpkinpie8
12-28-11, 10:32 AM
my walrus disappeared after placing it and server went out of sync. come on TL!!

maulrat1967
12-28-11, 10:53 AM
Same problem here with my Bush Baby baby ... I try to place it and moments later I get the "OH DARN! Your zoo is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your zoo." error message ... I've tried over 20 times already and then finally on the last try I just did I completely lost the baby ... f$%#^n TL I'm sick and tired of your god **** incessant ads and now I lose all that time because youre too busy trying figure out more devious methods of placing ads and pop-ups into tricking people into buying gems but yet you cant seem to get the basics right ... sloppy programming

ladyj0y
12-28-11, 10:54 AM
What is with the Gamers wich Used GEMs for the Babies? Is there a possibility to get them back? Or the coins wich was Used or also bought specially to breed for example Flying apes wich were really expensive? I hope teamlava Five us a good Support.

meli_ali
12-28-11, 11:02 AM
same problem with flying fox

lailaillia
12-28-11, 11:10 AM
please give me back my baby african wild dog and baby puffin

spy4u
12-28-11, 11:13 AM
will team lava eventually reply on this thread

or aren't these enough people here reporting this bug?

i have exactly the same problem on iphone 4 with polar bear and giraffe, think it doesn't matter which device and pet ;-(

Nichgram
12-28-11, 11:14 AM
I'm having the same problem. Can't place babies, game says its out of sync but no one is doing anything about it.

cathy724
12-28-11, 11:17 AM
I'm having the same problem as your having did you get it fixed

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 11:23 AM
One Simple Question....If TL is on "LIMITED" staff during the Holidays. Why in Hades are they even Screwing with the games in the First Place?

applebrumber
12-28-11, 11:24 AM
Team lava is steel drinking out of the board between holidays and will not solve this case soon!!!

lailaillia
12-28-11, 11:27 AM
I'm using iphone4. I may reach plataeu phase where I almost complete the animals that can be bought using coins. So, my happiness in playing this game is by having babies & completing the families. But after my babies been kidnapped, I feel like no joy in playing this game. Please give me back my 2nd baby african wild dog & 1st baby puffin. Now is having 2nd baby bald eagle in nursery. I have none in crossbreed since what left to be breed needs gems.. Please just give me & other players the babies since it is time consuming & some is money cosuming.. Thank you

glowsticks01
12-28-11, 11:27 AM
Having the same issue. Very fustrated

tomamito
12-28-11, 11:32 AM
having the same problem too with my walrus.. come on TL.. please fix this.. I really want to complete my goals..

lailaillia
12-28-11, 11:44 AM
BTW, I'm using iphone4 & playing zoo story 2 1.0.2
will this info help your team in giving me back the babies?

vickcal
12-28-11, 11:46 AM
I'm another player who is having this problem; hopefully TL will see enough posts together this fixed soon.

amyboca
12-28-11, 11:58 AM
Not only did i lose my baby liger and a baby flying fox - IT (whatever this evil IT bug is) TOOK away the babies that were already there!!! :-( where have they gone and when are they coming back?

lailaillia
12-28-11, 12:21 PM
I have deleted the game & reinstall it.. hmmm.. not solving the problem dear 'barleycoon'. Did it twice.

baseballfreek24
12-28-11, 12:22 PM
I spent 22,500 to complete my flying monkey family and lost my flying monkey baby after waiting the 18 hours for it to be ready and placing it several times only to have they system say there was a synch problem. Now my baby is just gone. What a waste of time.

WHY PLAY IF IT DOESN'T WORK RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am playing on a 32GB I Touch. For now. I may quit the zoo and simply stick with just my farm story farm.

babycakes23
12-28-11, 12:47 PM
Same problem for me - lost a walrus & can't get my sugar glider baby. ;-(

babycakes23
12-28-11, 12:48 PM
Or the barn owl reward that my sugar glider baby would have completed! Boo!

pumpkinpie8
12-28-11, 01:00 PM
R u effing kidding me?!??!? Now my giraffe which was gonna be done in an hour reset its time to 19 more hours!!! Wtf TL?! fix the glitches please or no more playing.

barleycoon
12-28-11, 01:05 PM
I'm sorry you're all having these issues, which devices, device versions and game versions are you playing on? Thanks

baseballfreek24
12-28-11, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry you're all having these issues, which devices, device versions and game versions are you playing on? Thanks

I am playing Zoo Story 2 Version 1.0.2 on a 4th Generation 32GB I-Pod touch.

Ashleyh23
12-28-11, 01:56 PM
I waited 2 days for my baby walrus to be done, tried to place it this morning & lost it. I thought maybe placing the baby walrus & then quickly adding a new baby to the nursery would help, but it just made the baby walrus disappear!!! I WANT MY BABY WALRUS BACK! I currently have babies in the nursery & in the lab, and I will probably lose them when they are ready to be placed :(

I am playing Zoo Story 2 Version 1.0.2 on a 32GB iPod touch.

TL PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM! I AM HIGHLY UPSET!!

kooky panda
12-28-11, 02:28 PM
sorry guys I have been busy this last week. I will flag this over the a CM to look at.
If you have not so, please make sure you list the device you play on and the animals you are having issues with.

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 02:50 PM
sorry guys I have been busy this last week. I will flag this over the a CM to look at.
If you have not so, please make sure you list the device you play on and the animals you are having issues with.

I placed a Bald Eagle and Started an African Wild Dog. Came to forum and saw issues, Checked and the Bald Eagle I placed was not there. Did TL's standard answer to every problem they create. Force close, delete and reinstall etc.. Still no Bald Eagle But the Wild Dogs time to breed had doubled after that.

Ipod Touch 4th Gen IOS 5.0.1 ZS2 version 1.0.2

lisalawa
12-28-11, 02:54 PM
Lisa Ladaw, Dec-28 00:23 (PST):
Team ID: lisalawa
Level 13

Having problems placing my Capuchin monkey baby and upgrading them. Every time I place the baby and upgrade, I get a pop- up that says my game is out of sync and then it refreshes my zoo, and keeps doing that - tried about 10 times. I don't want to lose my baby!

** update - I lost the baby and refused to pay gems because it languished on the nest due to this technical problem. **

Also, you need to correct your FAQ button. The e-mail address listed on Zoo Story 2 is incomplete.

Sent from my iPad

To find your Storm8 ID, visit Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. If you haven't made one yet, it will prompt you to create one here.

DaojinWildfire
12-28-11, 03:45 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com if you experienced this issue. We will need to gather your information to investigate the issue and assist you. Thanks!
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

iusedtobedigusr
12-28-11, 05:25 PM
Ok I was just able to place and upgrade my African Wild Dog that took twice posted breed time and No Sync Error so far. And I won't swear to it but it looks like they changed ALL the breeding times, Yet again. I set a 12 hour Bald Eagle last night that was kidnapped this morning and now it says it takes 1 day to breed. So I think TL playing with the Breed times yet again is what caused this whole SNAFU.

spy4u
12-29-11, 02:06 AM
I can confirm what iusedtobedigusr said, i was also just able to place an animal, it was a giraffe from nursery. But breed times have massively been increased...