PDA

View Full Version : so annoying!

jannywanny86
12-19-11, 09:00 AM
so i get my star rating up to 4 then on same day it goes back down to 3! does anyone get this?

kattybell
12-19-11, 09:03 AM
Your rating has to build up. So even if you have it at 3 then get it to four, each day it will go down until you can maintain the four. For Bakery I have a three star rating that I have to get back to four each day. If you can tip up to 30 neighbors a day or more that will help maintain the rating.

jannywanny86
12-19-11, 09:12 AM
yeah but only on nightclub it does down the same day as i got it up to 4 others wait 24 hrs nightclub waits about 4 hours then goes down hahha

kattybell
12-19-11, 09:14 AM
Maybe dance more in the community? Mine goes down sometime at night when I'm not playing on Bakery, so I don't know for sure.

pinkster73
12-19-11, 09:40 AM
I only play farm but I think the star ratings system works the same. You are just barely getting a 4 star rating. You need to build it up more for it to stay. I water about 60 neighbors daily and I water back whoever waters me and last week when I couldn't play for 3 days I still retained my 4 star rating. I think you can build it up then "stockpile" it (I couldn't think of a better word)

meggie520
12-19-11, 03:51 PM
I only play farm but I think the star ratings system works the same. You are just barely getting a 4 star rating. You need to build it up more for it to stay. I water about 60 neighbors daily and I water back whoever waters me and last week when I couldn't play for 3 days I still retained my 4 star rating. I think you can build it up then "stockpile" it (I couldn't think of a better word)It is the smae exact system 4 all TL games so i agree. You have 2 get a stockpile ( great word) and then it will stay 4 longer! On RS i linger between 3 and 4 cuz im busy wit school and work and a lot of stuff so ic ant tip as often! HOpe i helped

Well, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!! :)
Luvya,
Megz.. A.K.A. Nightclub Rep.
P.S. Allie, Madi, Rachedia and Bazers r my besties!!! :D <3
Proud member of Teamlava Forum User Union!!!
MERRY XMAS!!!!

dalula
12-20-11, 05:49 PM
I think you have to visit 20 nbrs + per day to maintain your rating. :)