PDA

View Full Version : Earn gems

beckybec65
12-19-11, 06:37 AM
I would like to be able to earn gems like we do in restaurant story and bakery story instead of having to buy them. Overall though I really like this game.

martine_59
12-20-11, 08:37 AM
Totally agree !!!

hmvl
12-20-11, 08:54 AM
you can by cooking until the food is level 4 on the bottom or by getting gold bagdes, but I don't think there is any other way besides buying or downloading games from offers......

martine_59
12-20-11, 04:51 PM
You don't have this possibility inPet Shop Story.... :-(

kooky panda
12-20-11, 05:40 PM
I have gotten some gems after completing some of the goals.

mushroom79
12-21-11, 02:45 AM
yes, there are gems...but only to spend them again to complete other quests e.g. the maltese and goldmation. Even so its not enough. but we do not have to do the tasks anyway.

cupcakes4cece
12-21-11, 11:14 PM
The good news is that there are quests that give gems and do not require gems. I am up to 25 gems now after completing some quests (this is with the original 12, of course).

Like some others have said, the quests that do require gems are totally not worth it! I don't do them.

PandaNing
03-04-12, 10:09 AM
It's a shame that we're unable to earn gem in Pet shop Story. I may stop playing it. It's more fun to be able to earn gems like other story games.

Very annoying INDEED!

m1Lk4
03-08-12, 10:41 AM
I was going to ask if there's a way to earn gems in pet story, but I guess you have answered: with great difficulty and only with certain goals! This sucks!

I only earned 5 so far I think and already had to spend 15 for the goldamation, but can't make another one in order to breed. So the poor dog has to sit there on its own crying :((((

I'm left with 2 gems and loads of goals that require you to spend gems! Some of which require 298 gems in one go, to buy two Border Collies!!! Basically, you need to have 4 Border Collies, 4 Bengals and 4 tiger looking things to unlock the frog and create a bullfrog.

Liviecool
03-10-12, 04:01 AM
Yes, I suppose it would be good if there were more goals that you could earn gems from(without having to pay gems to complete the goal!)
I really like this game, and simply love the border collie, but to complete a family of them would just be too much!