PDA

View Full Version : asking for items!

jannywanny86
12-19-11, 05:18 AM
ok so does anyone get this?? i ask neighbours to send item one day then i ask them the next but it says i have already asked for help today when i havent! so annoying at this rate i never gonna finish goals!

kooky panda
12-19-11, 06:37 AM
You have to wait a full 24 hours before you can request items the next day. So if you sent out requests at 8:00 am on Sat. you will not be able to request on Sun until after 8:00 am.

bigtail2
12-19-11, 08:05 AM
But it is more messed up than that. I asked for something, unchecking all but about 10 neighbors. The response I got was "your request was sent, but 72 of your neighbors....". What? I only sent to 10 (and I only have 55 total)! So then I asked for something else from the remainder of my neighbors and was told that I had already asked today. At best, I don't think unchecking actually unchecks the request.

kattybell
12-19-11, 08:14 AM
But it is more messed up than that. I asked for something, unchecking all but about 10 neighbors. The response I got was "your request was sent, but 72 of your neighbors....". What? I only sent to 10 (and I only have 55 total)! So then I asked for something else from the remainder of my neighbors and was told that I had already asked today. At best, I don't think unchecking actually unchecks the request.

I had sent a request on Zoo Story 2, that said Your request has been sent, but 72 neighbors didn't receive it. I don't have that many neighbors on Zoo Story 2.

dernhelm
12-19-11, 08:26 AM
This has been happening to me, too. It once told me that my request has been sent but 206 nbrs didn't receive. Lol. I do not have that many! And I haven't gotten any of the items I've requested even after asking two full days in a row. My goals are almost complete except for the missing requests!

bunny_foo
12-19-11, 08:29 AM
I've been getting that message too even though I only send to maybe 5 neighbors at a time. I wish the 24 hour cap could be removed for these particular requests. Especially since we're really close to Christmas.

mushroom79
12-19-11, 08:40 AM
I've been getting that message too even though I only send to maybe 5 neighbors at a time. I wish the 24 hour cap could be removed for these particular requests. Especially since we're really close to Christmas.

unlikely because if that was done then nobody would spend gems to get the items immediately. if there is a 24hr cap and so much items to request for, then there would be chance of people using gems to get the items

jannywanny86
12-19-11, 09:09 AM
so annoying lol , if u can only send 1 request a day shouldnt it be good that everyone is ticked coz u wont be able to send out rest of day???

LunaMiya808
12-19-11, 09:33 AM
Today it told me that 115 of my neighbors didn't get my request....but I only have 101 neighbors!!!!!